"Forty-five years, give or take," Five said.

"So what are you saying, that you're 58?" Luther asked. Klaus started laughing.

"(Y/N), you better have a daddy kink or something," He laughed. (Y/N) and Five glared at him and both of their faces reddened.

"What am I going to do with you?" (Y/N) asked, putting her head in her hands.

"You love me, I'm your favorite," Klaus said, leaning on her shoulder.

"Anyway, no, my consciousness is 58," Five said, "Apparently my body is now 13 again."

"Well, look on the bright side, (Y/N) is also 13, too," Klaus said.

"Wait, how does that even work?" Vanya asked.

"Hello, we have a sister who's been thirteen for the past 17 years, you're just now questioning this?" Klaus asked.

"Klaus, I love you, but stop taking so much," (Y/N) said. She yawned quietly as she rested on Klaus's shoulder. Five looked away in envy.

"Delores kept saying the equations were off, eh," Five said, mainly to himself, then he took a bite, "Bet she's laughing now."

"Delores?" Vanya asked.

"C'mon, (Y/N)," Five said, walking out of the room.

"Go, go spend time with him!" Klaus ushered. She smiled at him then went after Five.

They walked up to his room in silence, but as soon as they walked in, Five pulled her into a loving hug.

"God, I missed you," Five whispered, he delicately stroked (Y/N)'s hair.

"I missed you, too, Five," (Y/N) replied. She held onto him tightly, scared to let go.

"What happened while I was gone?" Five asked, (Y/N) looked down, not sure if she should tell him.

"Hey, you can tell me anything," Five whispered. He cupped her face and stroked her cheek softly with his thumb, she leaned into his touch.

"When I stopped aging, dad ran all sorts of tests on me to figure out why," (Y/N) started, "It was torture. I hardly saw anyone, I was locked in a room on my own for months. No one did anything about it, they just let it happen.

"It was the thought that you were still out there that kept me going most of the time," (Y/N) admitted, "That and Klaus, when I was finally let out of that room. He did everything to make sure I was smiling.

"I just really missed you, Five, and I'm really glad you're back," (Y/N) concluded. Five planted a delicate kiss on her forehead.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that, Flower," Five apologized, "I'm here now, I'm not leaving you again."

(Y/N) smiled up at him through tear filled eyes, "You know, I was worried things wouldn't be the same if you came back. I just thought that maybe you wouldn't feel the same way."

"Nothing could change the way I feel about you," Five whispered. They stared into each other's eyes and began leaning in slowly.

(Y/N) stopped, giving Five time to pull away if he wanted. But he only sealed the gap, capturing her in a kiss. His hand never left her cheek as hers wrapped around his neck. Five's free hand wrapped around (Y/N)'s waist, pulling her closer to him. They were both in pure bliss, since this was their first kiss. Neither of them were very experienced, but they got the hang of it. When they pulled away, they placed their foreheads together, still staring at each other. Heat rose to (Y/N)'s cheeks, causing Five to smirk at her. He pecked her lips one last time.