I pulled up to the gas station and there were a couple niggas scattered . Usually when me and Jayda have to stop this late at night we stay on the phone with each other and play like a "boyfriend" but she was drunk and my phone had died.

I looked around getting out my car.. from the corner of my eye I had already seen someone walking in my direction. I hurried and slid my card out the slot and started pumping my gas. "Let me help you ma" he said. "I'm good" I put the pump back as he walked closer.

"Well I'm not" He said grabbing on his dick. I instantly looked disgusted trying to hurry and get in my car but he stopped me from closing the door. I looked around to try and see if I could grab someone's attention. "I dare you" he said lifting up his shirt revealing a gun.

My eyes immediately widened "please just let me go." He shook his head looking away and I hurried and tried to kick him in his dick but he caught my foot. "Bitch! Now you finna pay for that" He said removing his gun and then knocking me in the head.

DAVE

I had been at the trap all night bout tired as fuck. I thought about hitting one of the clubs but shitt Dez wasn't lying about the overload of shipment we had received. I had to make a drop early tomorrow so I had to pack some pounds of weed and a couple bricks.

Dez👹~ we still meeting in the a.m?
Dave~ yeah bro text me the addy when you get it
Dez👹~ bet

I locked my phone heading to my car. My phone rung and it was one of my hoes Alicia. "Wassup" I said starting my car up.. "you gone swing by me tonight, I miss you." She asked. I could use a lil stress relief so shit why not? "I got you ma, let me make a stop first and I'll shoot there right after." I told her pulling off. "Ok baby see you soon"'she said before hanging up.

AMOUR

Before the car stopped I tried to sit up as best as I could and see where he was taking me. All I could see is what look like an alley behind the gas station. When the car stopped I quickly laid back down to act as if I were still asleep. As he opened my door he started to feel on my body. I tried to move around and push him off of me but the hit to my head had me weak.

He ripped my dress off of me and roughly inserted himself in me. I never knew something could hurt so much . " You like this don't you" He asked me. Tears started to escape my eyes, even though I was in so much pain with my head and now my lower body I knew I couldn't just give up so I tried to get him off me again and started to scream.

Dave
I pulled up in front of this little gas station and jogged in to buy some backwoods. " Wassup bro" I said to the cashier. I'm cool with the store owners so they know me around here. "Same shit?" He asked me. "You already know it". "$12.34" he told me. I gave him a 20 and told him to keep the change.

As I was walking back to my car I heard a girl screaming from the back alley. Apart of me wanted to keep it moving and go on about my business but the pain in the girls voice wouldn't let me. I got in my car and pulled around to the alley. As soon as the nigga seen me he started pulling up his pants and took off running.

I got out my car and seen the girl laying on her stomach crying. She even had blood coming from her head and her private parts. " Aye" I yelled she jumped as if I was trying to hurt her. "I'm not here to hurt you ma— wait I seen you at that Jamaican spot earlier right." I asked taken back. I shook my head  and sent a quick text to Alicia and told him I couldn't make it tonight and put my phone back up.

"Ima put you in my car okay? I'm not going to hurt you im just tryna help." I told her. She slowly nodded her head still crying. I picked her up bridal style and sat her in the front seat of my car I took the keys out her car and put them in my pocket. I drove to my crib because she wouldn't talk and I didn't have any idea where she lived. If she wanted to go to a hospital it was coo wit me but I couldn't take that chance with this shit in my car. I at least had to drop that off, in a situation like this cops was bound to ask questions.

I pulled up in the drive way and picked her up again and carried her to my guest bedroom. "I'll be right back". I walked the duffle bag up to my closet throwing it in my safe and then returning back to the guest room. "I could take you to the hospital if you want" I said watching her look at the floor. She was in complete shock, I didn't blame her though these niggas be pigs.

She didn't reply so I went to get her a small and big towel, one of my old shirts and a brand new pair of my ethika boxers. "Here you can take a shower, theres a bathroom down the hall I put some of my soap in there for you."

Before I could walk out she grabbed my hand and I turned around. "Yeah?" She stood up but she almost fell. I caught her and she just hugged me. I felt her tears on my shirt. "Hold on I'll be back" I told her as I let her go. I walked to the bathroom and decided to run her a bath since she was so weak I knew she couldn't stand up. I went back to the room and helped her put her hair up even though I didn't do a good job ya boy tried. Then I cleaned up the gash she had on her head.

"Alright ima let you have your privacy.." I told her. She looked at me and nodded her head. " I'll be in my room if you need me." I said and walked out.

Amour
I sat in the bathtub and started crying harder and harder. How could this happen to me? What did I do to deserve this? I was completely lost I didn't know what to think. I felt worthless. I know I had no clue who this man was but for some reason I felt safer with him than I've ever felt. He's taking care of me and he doesn't even know me. Before I got out the bath I took off the make up I had on and then started putting on the clothes he gave me. They were big but yet so comfortable.

I walked out the bathroom and saw a room with a light on at the end of the hall I figured it was his. I walked in the room and saw him sitting on the bed with some grey sweat pants on and no shirt. He was fine as hell but my mind couldn't even go there with him. He looked up at me and I raised up the dirty clothes I had. He got up and grabbed them from me and put them in a trash bag. Wow this man was amazing I thought to myself

He came back in his room which was nice. His whole house was nice. " Tomorrow I'll go get your car " he said I just nodded my head. " You hungry?" I nodded my head again. I don't know why but I was scared to say anything

Dave
I walked downstairs and made her something to eat it was going on 4:00am and I knew she was tired. She beautiful as fuck man but you could see how exhausted she was. I felt bad for her and I usually don't care about these bitches. I took the food back to her and she sat on the floor and ate. I forgot to make sure my car doors were locked so I went to go do that while she ate.

About 15 minutes later I came back upstairs after I straightened up downstairs to see her laying on the floor asleep. She look so tired. I didn't want to wake her but these floors ain't no joke. "Aye" I said as I shook her. She jumped and looked at me. "I'm sorry ma I didn't mean to scare you but you can sleep in the bed." I helped her up and she laid in my bed.

I didn't want to cross any lines with her so I went to the guest room and crashed in there. Tomorrow would be a long day figuring everything out.