"What's she doing here?" Diego asked harshly.

"Uh, she's our sister," (Y/N) replied. Diego chuckled at her sassy tone.

"I missed you, sis," Diego said with a smile, which (Y/N) returned.

"I missed you, too," (Y/N) repeated, giving Diego a short but loving hug. Then he turned back to Vanya.

"You don't belong here, not after what you did," Diego told her before walking away. (Y/N) sighed before looking at Vanya with sorrow.

"You're seriously gonna do this today?" Allison asked him.

"Allison, Diego, come on, don't fight," (Y/N) plead. Diego continued walking up the stairs.

"Way to dress for the occasion, by the way," Allison shot. (Y/N) sighed, wondering why she even tried.

"At least I'm wearing black," Diego retorted before completely disappearing up the stairs.

"You know what? I- maybe he's right-"

"Forget about him," Allison said.

"Yeah," (Y/N) added, "You belong here as much as anyone else in this house."

"I'm glad you're here," Allison said.

"Me too, I'm always happy with your presence," (Y/N) said, sending her sister a comforting smile.

Vanya and (Y/N) walked together and chatted as they strolled through the halls of their childhood home. They ended up in the living room.

"Are you going to look for it?" (Y/N) asked Vanya. Vanya nodded, knowing that she was talking about her autobiography.

And they found it, on one of the higher shelves. Vanya pulled it down and opened it. Dad, I figured, why not? V.

"Do you think he read it?" Vanya asked.

"I don't know, Vanya, I tried to stay away from him as much as I could when you guys left," (Y/N) confessed. Vanya had never thought about what she had to go through on her own, since she was physically 13 and not able to buy a house of her own.

"You could've stayed with me," Vanya said. (Y/N) looked down and sighed.

"Thanks, Vanya, but this house just holds to many memories," (Y/N) said with a sad sigh, "After all, he used to live here."

Vanya understood she meant Five. Vanya remembered that they were always together, the best of friends, and maybe even more. Vanya never knew what went on behind the scenes, but the way they looked at each other was a lot more than what best friends should do.

"Welcome home, Ms. Vanya," Pogo said from behind us. The girls both turned to face him, he sent (Y/N) a small smile.

"Pogo," Vanya said. The sisters walked over to him and Vanya gave him a hug, which Pogo happily returned.

"Hmm, so good to see you," Pogo said with his usual kind smile. He noticed the book in her hand, "Ah, yes, your autobiography."

"Do you know, um... Did he ever read it?" Vanya asked.

"Hmm, not that I'm aware of," Pogo said. (Y/N) placed a comforting hand on Vanya's shoulder. Her eyes darted to the large painting of Five. Vanya soon followed her gaze.