Chapter 2

"Guess it's just you and me." I say as I set him down on the couch. I tuck extra blankets around him and scoot in on the other side. It takes me a few hours to finally nod off and I feel bakugo crawl over to me. We warmed each other up and I finally fell asleep.

The following morning

Your POV
my eyes open to see none other than bakugo. He was staring at me with those crimson red eyes. I blushed slightly.
"I'm hungry." He said. I smiled.
"Well, lets see what I have."
I get up and walk over to the snack bag that I've accumulated throughout the years, made from complimentary snacks at restaurants.
"Ah! Do you like chocolate?" I ask.
He growled. " I don't like chocolate."
I ended up giving him a bag of Scooby snacks. I turn around. "So! Your name is Katsuki bakugo right?" He nodded. I reach up to touch his ears and he grabs my hand. "No." He simply says. I frown, "I'm gonna touch those ears." I say getting up. He gets up too. "Catch me first!" He runs into the wall. I start laughing, until I heard whimpering.

'HEART SQUEEZE!!'

He lays on the floor until I walk over to him. "Are you ok?" I ask. He raises his slightly scratched face, there was a trickle of blood. Before I could do anything, he turned his head. "I'm fine."
"No your not." I attempt to wipe it off. He glares. "F- fuck off." I froze. WHERE DID HE LEARN THAT??!!
I started fake crying and his scowl softened. "h-hey I'm sorry!" He put his hands under my chin to make me look at him. I stopped and touched his ears. So soft. "Hey!" He yelled. I started giggling and engulfed him in a hug. At the corner of my eye, I saw his tail wagging.
"Looks like someone is excited." He blushed and pushed me away.
"So barkago, wanna go on a walk?" He glared. "Don't call me that!!" I smile. "Ok, what about.....oh! What about katsu-Kun!" He blushed and turned his head. "Fine, whatever!"

Later

"So katsu-kun! I saw this store the other day and it had a lot of toys." I say. I pull down the beanie I'm wearing.
We continue walking to the park. "So what." Bakugo says. I frown. "Well I just thought you might want to see it." We were silent until we approached the outer stone wall of the park. "look Katsu-kun! Monkey bars!" I yell as I climb over and rush away. "Wait up!" He yells back.
I start climbing up the ladder, it was pretty big. He continued to watch me as I made it to the top. I glanced over and saw  a man staring at me. He's creepy, I wave. I start parkouring across the monkey bars like a boss, it's pretty high up and I'm getting nervous. I see him again and he recedes into the shadows. I didn't notice that I missed the next bar. I fell. Squeezing my eyes shut, I braced myself for pain. Bakugo jumped Over the wall and ran to me.
I fell into the arms of Katsuki-Kun.

"Thanks for catching me." I say.
He smirks. " your mine. I don't let my things get hurt."  I let the words sink in.
I started blushing. He set me down.
"W-well! Let's go see that store!"
He turns away.

...........................................................

We walk by the store window and I see the perfect thing for Katsu-kun. I take him in and we look around. "What are we doing in a pet store?" He asks. I put my beanie on his head to hide his ears.
"You'll see." I grin. He looked scared.
Then I see a bright red collar for a big dog. Perfect. "What are you doing?" He asks suspiciously. All I can do is grin.
I reach into my pocket. I only had about 5 dollars. I put the collar on the counter and the cashier rings it up.
"$4.67." She says. I give her the change and got 33 cents back.
(That's right, I mathed!)

I turned around with the collar, Katsu-kun looked horrified. We stepped out of the store and strolled home.

"I'm not wearing that."