I get my phone and send my coordinates to everyone.

Ida:No!! I told you to run!! This is none of your business! | Midoriya:What's a hero supposed to do when you say crap like that? I-I've got a lot to say to you,but...that'll have to come later! Because it's like All Might said...giving help that's not asked for is what makes a true hero.

Midoriya grins,while Hero Killer smiles wickedly.

Hero Killer:Good.

Both of them charge toward each other as Midoriya activates Full Cowling. Knowing that Hero Killer uses a long katana,Midoriya gets close to avoid getting cut.

Ida:Watch out! If he cuts you...

Midoriya goes between Hero Killer's legs and jumps over him as he quickly turns around.

Midoriya:Five percent...Detroit...Smash!!!

Midoriya stuck the Hero Killer on his head as he carefully limited his power output.

It worked?! It worked!! My Full Cowling! I can really fight!

Hero Killer licked his dagger and Midoriya's body was paralyzed.

Midoriya:Wha-!!

Did he graze me?! A scratch I can't even feel is somehow enough?! No...that's not it! It's blood!!

Hero Killer:You lack power,but you did track my movements. You exploited my blind spot...and planned me to bring me down. That's how you moved. So many fools out there are nothing but talk,but you...are worth keeping alive. Unlike these others.

Hero Killer comes closer to Ida as he readies his katana.

Midoriya:GET AWAY!!!

Suddenly,a column of fire erupted behind us and got Hero Killer away from Ida.

Hero Killer:Someone else to get in my away...today's been full of distractions. | Todoroki:Midoriya,you need to give more details in times like this. I was almost too late to stop this guy.

Ida:You too,Todoroki? | Midoriya:But how'd you get here? Hold on...You're using your left side?! | Todoroki:How'd I get here? Good question. You're message took me a while to figure out. Next time,try to send more than just a specific location,but you're not really one to send vague messages without reason,are you?

--Aeden--

It's left arm goes for the attack and I immediately back off and ready myself.

What the hell is this thing? He look like something that came from a movie!

It did a frontflip and both of its spike-tipped tails were way to fast for me to dodge,but I immediately summon my giant shield and blocked it. I feel something bash to my side and I was knocked away.

Aeden:*blood spitting out* Gah!

I maneuver my body and landed while holding my rib.

Damn! He already broke a bone!

I piece my rib back together and get ready to fight this...thing. The monster roared as I start to dodge its attack and begin analyzing its attack pattern. Since it has spike-tipped tails,it can switch up his fighting style at anytime.

Ok,this thing is not a human at all,and it's basically gonna kill me if I don't get serious. Sho-ma limiter off!

A large amount of power surged through my body as I feel my weapons starting to get solid.

Aeden:You want to kill me? You better get serious then.

The monster roared as it dashed toward me as fast as the Nomu in USJ,the only difference is that with my limiter off,my mind goes into turbo mode and everything became slow.