B A C K S T O R Y

Welcome to the Juvenile Academy forums! Be nice, kind and respectful! All school rules still apply on the forums, such as no drug/alcohol/sex talk, no threats, and no harassment of any kind

Welcome to the Juvenile Academy forums! Be nice, kind and respectful! All school rules still apply on the forums, such as no drug/alcohol/sex talk, no threats, and no harassment of any kind. View the complete school rules list on the Juvenile Academy website (www.juvaca.org) and the complete forum rules list on the Juvenile Academy Forums Rules page (www.juvaca.org/forums/rules.html). Happy posting!

TOP POSTS from 15th August, 20XX

-

[Head Girl] Kerry L. 🛡️ Verified · 8/15/XX

Found a memory key in the library while doing my afternoon patrol, does it belong to anyone? It's a Juvenile Academy brand and it has a drawing of three hearts in red on it.

Posted: 3:00

Replies [100+]

Mason R. Show us what's on it because I think my sister had a memory key like that but it had a project on it. 3:50

Oscar T. What's on the flash drive? 3:54

-

[Head Girl] Kerry L. 🛡️ Verified · 8/16/XX
Okay, update. Viewed the contents of the memory key and I found a really weird document, copied and pasted it here:

it's gonna get me. it's gonna get me. im typing this with the last few minutes of my time. i need to get out of here berore it gets me. oh my god. if youve found this, then you go to juvenile academy. you need to leave as soon as possible. as quickly as you cn. they dont want u to know that the school is a governm ...---....

Posted: 4:50

Replies [999+]

Lucy C. You heard them! I'm out! 5:12

Mia K. What the fuck?? 5:32

Flagged for abusive language!

Carson M. Okay, so that's weird, but I found the same thing? In my email? 4:52

→→ [Head Girl] Kerry L. 🛡️ Verified · In your email? Please private message me with details, Carson. We need to get to the bottom of whatever this is as soon as possible. 5:20

→→ Carson M. Sent it to your inbox. 5:35

Jared C. Is that SOS at the end? 5:00

→→ Oscar T. It is. It means that person must be in danger. 5:20

→→  Jared C. You don't even go to this school anymore, how do you still have an account? 5:40

Ah. Juvenilia Square. Fresh coffee wafting from Jonas' coffee shop; kids playing in the park that was placed in the center of the square like a diamond in a ring. Couples held hands by the beach to the far left of the square or fed ducks in the park. Men stumbled out of the bar beside Jonas' and Jaguars and Bentleys zoomed around the square, some picking up the drunken men.

Me? Oh, I come here often. I just like to spectate, you know? Look at the town from the balcony area at the coffee shop and observe the peace. I've been here since the construction of the thin, black iron fences that wrapped around the park's outer rosebushes, the laying of the sidewalk and road. Hell, I've been here since back when Jonas didn't want the construction workers to build a bar beside his store.

I've seen it all, this town. Juvenilia means "works produced by an author or artist while still young" and truly, that's what it was; the square was started by a 19-year-old and finished by professionals after he disappeared. He wasn't killed, as far as we know, but if he was, someone would know. He just vanished. The funny thing is, security cameras outside Jonas' shop caught footage of the kid, Travis, placing brick sidewalks around the patch of grass that was now our park, being swallowed by pure black mist. It emerged from behind him and just engulfed him, dissipating into the air again.

Then construction workers started to build Juvenile Academy, the red brick and wood structure at the north end of the square, but they used some superstitious anti-ghost protection amulets or some shit to protect them when they worked. And it was successful because all the architects that went in came back out alive.

But then, shortly after the construction, when Jonas' footage was stolen, people started vanishing from the school itself.

A BOOK BY "THE SQUAD"

-

The story, all names, characters (with the exception of the members of the squad and their names/aliases), and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

(C) JERRY, RIRI, OLI, JACE, JACK, TESS,
ZAINAB, MIAOW, MAHNOOR AND ZOE

DEDICATED TO LEO, FATIMA, RAFAELA, CEDRIC,
PETER, CAMILA, MACARONI, JEANNE AND JEANNE 2.0