~Chapter 1~

*Beep beep beep*
That alarm clock is going to be the death of me I can already tell. Today is the first day of my senior year and if I'm being honest I'm really excited! Just one more year and I'm out of this small town. One more year till I get away from this horrid family of mine. One more year till I'm free.

"Olivia! Get your lazy ass out of bed and get to school!" Well isn't my dad in a good mood this morning...note the sarcasm.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Olivia Johnson. I have long blond hair, bright blue eyes and if I do say so myself I have a pretty nice body too. Long tan legs, thin waist, and a decently sized chest. I knew I wasn't ugly, in fact I consider myself pretty attractive.

"I'll get my ass out of bed when you figure out how to cook your own food." Oh Ya, I'm pretty stubborn and sassy too.

I quickly got out of bed and jumped in the shower. The hot water relaxed me and helped me wake up. Getting out of the shower I quickly blow dried and curled my hair. I also applied black eyeliner(winged of course), mascara and lip gloss. I walked into my closet and decided on wearing a floral cropped top, light skinny jeans and tan wedges.

Looking at the clock it says 6:46. Awesome. I'll be late on my first day. I ran down the stairs grabbed an apple and my car keys and hurriedly made my way to my two door Mercedes. My baby.

I sped like no ones business to school and parked my car. Luck is in my favor I made it with 4 minutes to spare.
'Thank God' I thought to myself.

I walked towards the school and met up with my friends mike, Jordan, Renee, and Aden.

"Looking hot as usual Olivia." I looked over at mike he's had a crush on me for as long as I can remember but I don't want to ruin our friendship so I pretended I didn't notice.

"Thanks, shall we get to class?"

"Ya lets go! I heard there was a new guy that is extremely hot and I'm determined to see him today" Aden said throwing us all a wink.

With that we walked into school together towards our homeroom. As I was walking though my eyes met with a pair of mysterious grey ones. It was as if the world slowed down and it was only the two of us in the hall. I saw him take in a sharp breath and I knew I did the same. I broke out of my trance and turned back to my friends.

"Did you see him?" I asked. They all shook their heads no and looked at me as if I've gone crazy.

When I turned back around he was no where to be seen.
----------------------------------------------
So this is my first story....What do you guys think?