The Poison Sky (1)

The Doctors under the car, fiddling with wires whilst Poppy and Donna watch helplessly

"He's going to choke. Doctor!"

"It won't open!"

Sylvia comes back out of the house with an axe,

"What the hell?!" Poppy looks up from Wilfred as Sylvia closes the bonnet and breaks the windscreen. Glass shatters everywhere and they stare in shock.

"Well, don't just stand there. Get him out!"

----------&----------

"I can't believe you've got an axe," Donna exclaims as the three of them help Wilfred inside

"Burglars," Sylvia explains

"Get inside the house. Just try and close off the doors and windows," the Doctor instructs

Jenkins arrives - driving a black cab "Doctor. This is all I could find that hasn't got ATMOS,"

The Doctor runs in and Poppy jumps in after him "Never thought I'd be saved by a black cab,"

"Donna, you coming?"

"Yeah," Sylvia tries to convince her not too, but Wilfred encourages her. Eventually, Donna joins them. Wilfred waves at them both and Poppy blows a kiss before Donna shuts the door.

----------&----------

Jenkins drives the trio back to the Factory; they exit the Taxi and Donna starts coughing

"The air is disgusting,"

"It's not so bad for me," The Doctor explains "although, Poppy - You don't seem too affected," Poppy shrugs "Both of you should get inside the Tardis. in case," he pats Poppy's shoulder "Oh, I've never given you a key," he brings out a key and hands it to Donna "Keep that. Go on, that's yours. Quite a big moment really. I haven't got a spare one for you," he looks to Poppy "I'll make one once this is over," Poppy smiles

"Yeah, maybe we can get sentimental after the world's finished choking to death,"

"Maybe I'll even get a big moment, wear a long dress," Poppy jokes

"Good idea," The Doctor then runs towards the Van UNIT is staying in.

"Where are you going?" Donna calls after him

"To stop a war,"

"Lovely!" Poppy screams after him, he does a thumbs up sign before Poppy helps a coughing Donna back to the TARDIS. Why wasn't the air affecting her as badly?

----------&----------

The two of them were wandering about the console room, when the doctor's voice rings out "This is the Doctor!" Poppy see's the screen first, and Rose Tyler appears, mouthing something.

"Doctor, I'm here. Can you hear me?" Donna says when she sees The Doctor, completely missing Rose.

"Did you not see that?" Donna shakes her head and Poppy walks up the stairs to her bedroom. She had a feeling there might be running, and her boots were not quite right for that.

One she enters, a bright white light shines and Poppy squints, the TARDIS quickly makes a dark blue glow appear "thanks love," Poppy stroked the door frame and the TARDIS hummed.

Poppy could hear parts of The Doctor, thanks to the TARDIS who was echoing the sound to her room. She got the gist of what to do. The Doctor would phone and help her and Donna. But, in the meantime, Poppy was walking along her wardrobe after she changed her shoes. Something caught her eye, at the very end was an empty blue wall, TARDIS blue wall. There were places for thing to hang, but nothing there.

"What's this for then?" The TARDIS didn't reply, instead a coat that looked like the Doctors fell into her arms "this is The Doctor's coat, well not his. A female version. What are you trying to hint at?" she asked her.

The TARDIS just threw another object at her. A bowtie "yeah, not really my thing," The TARDIS seemed to be laughing and Poppy started at it "I mean, maybe on the right person it could be..." The TARDIS offered a word "yeah, cool" another object dropped down.

"Okay, now maybe not the fez," then finally one more thing, Poppy put the fez on her head and looked at the object closely "it looks like a sonic screwdriver. But it's plastic. A replica?" she asked the TARDIS and it flashed yellow.

Poppy took that as a yes and took off her jacket off to put on the coat, she then tied her hair up with a spare hair band on her wrist and used the bowtie as well... a bow, for her hair. With the fez still on her head, she walked over to a mirror "how do I look?" The TARDIS laughed again "Oi"

Poppy looked confused "you're a time machine right

Poppy looked confused "you're a time machine right. So, if these aren't from my past. These are from my future right?" The TARDIS agreed "so, at some point. These objects are gonna have a place in here. Why're they so important?" the TARDIS made a noise that said she wasn't going to tell her, instead, a blue leather jacket, her marble converse she was found in and a replica of the green ones she had on were sat in from of her.

"keep your secrets then," Poppy muttered.

"Poppy!" Donna shouted up "The Doctor needs us!" Poppy quickly removed the items and put her jacket on.

Poppy stroked the door frame before she left "thanks again love,"

"Where have you been," Donna asks

"Have you been crying?" Donna shushes her

"Grab that hammer for me,"