34 | morning wood

Start from the beginning

I kiss her back, hard this time as my tongue slips inside her mouth. Elena seems welcoming enough as she is and my tongue envelopes hers. My hands trace her waist, while one of her hands grip the fabric of my black shirt and the other is hooked on my neck, her fingers caressing my skin. She's getting daring and scandalous and innocently seductive and I love it.

Her mouth detaches from mine as she presses herself harder against my crotch. Then her lips start placing pecks all over my neck, her hands fiddling with my leather belt. I groan and that's when I feel her teeth nip my flesh. I open my eyes furiously and grab her hair playfully tugging on it. She gasps in response her wild liquid brown eyes slicing into mine sending me dirty signals. I place a hand on her thigh and I can feel bare skin against mine. She's not wearing leggings.

"What is happening here Eye Candy?" I inquire bewildered and she flashes me a teasing look.

"Isn't this what you want?" She asks, the smallest hint of arrogance laced in her voice.

Hell yeah I want this. But I also want her to be sure of it.

"Last night we agreed that you should take time to think about this... us. " I state. "I don't want you to make any rash decisions."

Elena grins deviously and that only makes my heart pound against my chest. What is she doing to me? Her hands tuck on the fabric of her hoodie pulling it up revealing her black lace bra underneath. She then grabs my hand and places it on her chest.

"Why are you being so soft Jungkook?" Elena purrs. "I know that this is exactly what you want." She guides my hand down the valley of her breasts and stays there for a moment while she looks at me provocatively. I am already hard and resisting her tempting attitude is harder.

"Elena-"

"Shh," she silences me and our hands travel down her ribs. I can feel the goosebumps spread on her skin like the plague when we reach her soft belly and then the border of her lace thong. She shivers when my hand comes in contact with the delicate skin under the fabric and I look at her in anticipation. Does this mean that she accepted to be mine?

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asks gravely and just like that yesterday's deal dissipates from my mind. Gripping onto her long hair tighter, I finally cup her pussy and she presses down on my hand. But I tug onto her hair making her groan and prevent her from moving any further.

"Don't you fucking move without my permission." I tell her and she nods.

"Yes," Elena says, her eyes screwed shut.

"And speak when you're told to." I growl. "Don't you have manners?"

She nods in response and I smirk. Removing my hand from her sex, and letting ahold of her hair I tug at my belt. Her eyes flutter open almost immediately and her hands are pressed against my chest.

I sit up and remove her hands from my body. "Don't move." I say and she's still as a statue. "Put your hands behind your back." I command and she obeys me. I breathe out satisfied at how quickly she turned from a provocative and daring little lady to my submissive slut. I bind her hands together and wrap my belt around them. Then I separate her legs further as they are squeezingy torso and her lower body mashes against my crotch. She gasps at how hard I am because of her and I raise a brow.

"Why so surprised?" I ask. "You're the cause of this. You and me both know what a slut you can be."

Her eyes widen at my words and she grins. "Fuck me daddy." She mewls and I lose it.

A loud spanking sound echoes in the room when my hand comes across her perky little ass. "Who said you could speak?" I say and my hand lands on her asscheks once more making her wince from the stinging pain. I lower her lace thong and two of my fingers slide inside her easily. Almost too easily.