"A lot actually. It took some deep research, but I think I found her."

"Really?" Bucky said surprised, walking over and standing across the counter from him. "What deep dark secrets did you get off of her?"

"Well, apparently, she's the top Lab Tech Scientist Coordinator at this corporation called Williamson's Lab. One of the youngest women to have such a high up job. She oversees all the operations they conduct and a majority of it is vaccines and cures for illnesses and disease," Steve explained, reading the notes that he acquired over the three hours he spent researching.

"So a well known, young, female scientist that saves lives? Impressive. Sounds like a good one," Bucky smiled, taking another sip.

"Apparently, she's found cures for a lot of strange and severe fevers and colds that broke out over the last 2 years. Ones others thought would take 10-15 years to get done," he continued to read. "But that's not even the big stuff, Buck. As I kept looking things up, nothing goes past the last 5 years. She started at the company a year ago, and a couple of years before that, she was recognized for some reward that was for youngest microbiologist to work alongside two extremely well known doctors."

"Who?"

"Dr. Higa and Dr. Frankford. I didn't really look too much into them," Steve waved off. "All I know is that every time I found something on her, it was for youngest something. But Buck?" he said looking up. "This is some high level stuff. Someone as young as her wouldn't be able to get to this point without years and years of studying and school. She's what?" he looked back at the papers. "26 almost 27."

"I don't see what you're freaking out about. She just sounds super intelligent. I mean look at Tony he could do things at a really young age that a lot of people who spent their whole life doing couldn't even begin to explain."

"Yeah, I guess. But the thing that makes me wonder even more it the lack of information on her for anything further than 5 years back."

"What's her name? You didn't even lead with that," Bucky questioned, coming around to look at the screen himself.

"Rosalyn Ember. 26 years old and from Fairview, New Jersey."

"Hmm," Bucky hummed. "I mean that is strange, but maybe her or her parents weren't one for media and kept her out of it at a young age."

"Why are you trying to find a solution for it all Buck?" Steve asked genuinely curious.

"Cause. This is the first time you've shown interest in a girl in a while, and I feel like you're trying to sabotage it." Bucky sighed as he motioned at the screen with multiple tabs open on this Rosalyn Ember.

"What? I'm not trying to-"

"You are literally trying to pick at the weak spots and break it down. Anything that seems vaguely off, your trying to poke and prod at to find an excuse for something to be wrong with her."

"That's not-"

"It's the 2000's now Steve. Women are finally allowed to come out and show off their brains. I don't know about you, but I like my women with some activity up there. They're a whole lot better than some of the girls we used to hook up with."

"Correction. You used to hook up with," Steve laughed, lightly putting his head in his hands in the stress of things.

"Whatever. Just don't- don't try to mess it up before it's even begun," Bucky said, patting his best friend's shoulder. "Maybe get Stark or Nat to look her up. I'm sure they can get you an address and you can really go full stalker mode on her," he teased, leaving the room.