𝐈.

It had been a long night for Roman

It had been a long night for Roman. He had been dealing with a whole bunch of annoying people at an event for his wife who was the owner of one of the most successful hair salons in Boston. Instead of being on his way home with her, his wife Rose wanted him to pick up a dress she had ordered for one of the most important events he had coming up for his business.

He had asked her why she bought a new one when she had so many but it was futile arguing with her. It would go in one ear, collected dust and make its way out the other ear. It's not that they were struggling for money, Roman owned a very profitable business. He was the owner of Romans Ride the biggest car dealership in all of Boston.

He only questioned her because he didn't think all the extra things she got was necessary but, in trying to be a good husband to his wife of 5 years, he still replenished her bank account with $100,000 every month.

At this point in the day, it was almost 11 at night. He had picked up the dress and he was pulling into the gas station in the passing city to fill up his sleek black 2019 Cadillac CTS. He stepped out of his vehicle and began the process. After successfully filling up his car, he felt hungry and since it would be about a 2-hour drive back to Boston, he thought a snack was in order.

Making sure to lock his car, he made it inside the little gas station store and headed straight for the back where he immediately saw energy drinks. Those were his absolute favorite things to drink. He grabbed 2 red bulls, and when he got to the cashier he decided on 2 snickers bars.

"Will that be all for you sir?" A soft voice asked Roman. His eyes suddenly focused on the beautiful girl standing across from him. With eyes are deep as coffee and skin that glowed effortlessly even under the shitty lighting of this place, it was safe to say that Roman was in a trance.

He had never seen anyone this beautiful, and the thing was she wasn't even trying he thought to himself. "Do I have something on my face?" The cashier asked worriedly because of how intensely this strange man was staring at her.

"Nah, that's my bad shorty. I was thinking to myself how beautiful you are." This caused her to smile so she looked down at the items in front of her and in an attempt to speed things along, she proceeded to get these things checked out.

"Your total is $9.37. Will that be cash or credit?" Roman pulled out his wallet, removing a $10 bill he gave it to her.

"What's your name beautiful?" She looked up at him, her cheeks heating up and her heart pounding. Not because she was scared but because she knew how old she was and this man who was definitely older than her who was clearly flirting with her.

"Malaysia. My name is Malaysia."

"So tell me, what you doing here Malaysia." He had never heard her name sound so amazing. Malaysia couldn't lie, she was definitely attracted to the man in front of her but she knew her boundaries.