Chapter 2

*Chapter Two*

Wow, just wow. The sight of the brilliant scarlet steam engine standing before me never seases to amaze me. The Hogwarts Express held great beatuy and managed to take everyones breath away upon sight. "Watch it Lucy!" bellowed Ron, succeeding in snapping me out of my slightly dreamy thoughts. Whilst appologising to my brother, who I somehow managed to crash into, I finally took in my surroundings fully instead of just focusing on the majestic Hogwarts Express. Around me stood hundreds of wizard in all shapes and sizes bidding far well to their children. I felt a slight tap on my shoulder and turned around to see the red haired women I proudly call my mother. "Lucy dear, I am so very proud of you, all of you," she announced as Fred and George arrived wearing identical grins, I noticed that Percy was nowhere in sight. As Mum's eyes scanned our faces her eyes suddenly stopped on the red head beside me, who I later identified as Ron, and began tutting as she pulled out a handkerchief. "Ron, you've got something on your nose." Almost immediately Ron tried to jerk out the way of our mothers firm grip as she managed to get a hold of his chin and began scrubbing the end of his nose despite Ron's protests. "Mum-geroff!" he protested as he managed to wriggle free. "Aaah has ickle Ronnie got somefink on his nosie?" asked one of the twins innocently as me and the twins began laughing hysterically. Ron muttered something that vaguely sounded like and annoyed  "shut up," before being interrupted by Mum asking about the whereabouts of Percy. "He's coming now" i replied as he strode towards us with an air of importance surrounding him, his black Hogwarts robes billowing behind him.

 "Can't stay long Mother. I'm up front, the Prefects have got two compartments for themselves-" he was interrupted by the twins and I without speech we had used everytime he mentioned being a Prefect since he was informed of the news. "Really Percy, you're a Prefect?." I asked innocently, "you should of mentioned something to us," continued Fred. "Oh wait, I think you may of mentioned it once," added George, "or twice-" i once again spoke following the order in which we spoke, "a minute" "everyday" "ALL SUMMER!" we screamed at him, making many of the heads in the platform towards us. "Oh shut up," replied Percy the Prefect angrily. After telling Percy to owl her as soon as he had the chance and warning the twins to not make any trouble this year but actually succeeding in giving them another idea of a way to make trouble she turned to me, "Lucy please please please at least try to behave whilst at Hogwarts and do not do as your brothers do even though we are all aware you have the abillity to be worse than them combined. I am also aware that you are not going to take in this advice so I will advise you to at least give it a week before making the professors of Hogwarts aware that Fred and George are no match for their little sister. Try to use your intelligence that we all know you poses and make friends, I love you and your brother so much have a great year sweetie." She turned to Fred and George, her previously softened look hardening, "look out for Ron and Lucy!" “We will, we will. Guess who we saw on the train?" they asked us but before we even had a chance to guess they announce, "HARRY POTTER!"

My eyes widened considerably at the name of the most famous boy in wizard history. Ginny started begging my mum to let her go and see the famous young wizard, "oh, Mum, can i go on the train and see him, Mum, oh please..." The look on Ginny's face when Mum turned to her was rid of all excitement as she was met by the famous Weasley glare that my mother was now supporting on her rather rounds face. "You've already seen him, Ginny, and the poor boy isn't some thing you goggle at in a zoo. Is he really Fred? How do you know?" After my Mother asked this Fred gladly started explaining in excruating detail his short encounter with the famous Harry Potter. During their lengthy conversation I zoned out, once again admiring the train, resting calmly in the crowded station. All to quickly it was eleven o’clock, the appointed time of the trains departure. After embracing my grinning mother and crying sister in a tight hug I set off towards the train before it left the station. Once safely on the now moving train I set down the long corridor, searching for my twin brother in one of the many occupied compartments I passed. As I was beginning to lose hope I approached a compartment which housed my brother and a familiar jet blacked haired boy who i now knew as Harry Potter.

"Hi," I started nervously, “you mind if I sit here? Everywhere else is full." Harry immediately replied with a barely noticeable nod as I sat down next to Ron with my feet up on the seat opposite me. "As I was saying before we were so rudely interrupted," spoke Ron whilst glaring at me, " it's not all that having 5 older brothers and a twin. I've got a lot to live up to. Charlie and Bill have already left- Bill was head boy and Charlie was Captain of Gryffindors Quidditch team. Now Percy's a Prefect. Fred and George mess around a lot, but they still get really good marks and everyone thinks they're really funny. Lucy, my twin, is all around perfect according to every single family member, she may be the same age as me but I still have to live up to her. She's amazing at Quidditch, she's really smart and the best pranker you'll probably ever come across. Anything I do won't matter matter because it has already been done." After he had finished his speech I looked up at him in shock. "Ron you know we all love you and Mum and Dad care about and love you as much as the rest of us so stop talking a load of bloody crap and let me lie down on your knee, I'm tired and I plan on sleeping until we get to Hogwarts," I told Ron before turning to Harry, "oh and hi I’m Lucy Weasley Ron's totally amazing twin sister." I laid my head on Rons knee and slowly drifted off to sleep with the sound of the trains wheels steady beat beneath me lulling me into a deep sleep.