Boys Dormitory

Midnight. Boys Dormitory. Hogwarts.

Harry was sitting on his bed, staring wistfully at the floor, whilst thinking about their earlier encounters, only to be interrupted by Ron waking, groaning and of course, coughing like a wild animal.

Harry was knocked out of his pleasant trance, which was not fair.

"Damn you, Ron!" He thought, not realising he had accidentally said it out loud.

"What's wrong with you, mate?" Ron asked, bewildered.

"Nothing's wrong with me Ron." You're the one with the problem, of course he didn't say that bit out loud.

"You've been so grouchy lately, ya' know"

"God Ron, just mind your own business!"

Ron sat there, mouth open, eyes dreamy, staring off into space.

And then, he asked:

"What's a God?" And Harry couldn't help himself, he just had to laugh.

And so, he laughed and he laughed until he couldn't possibly laugh any longer.

And by the time that had happened, he had landed on the floor. He hadn't realised before.

But now, he was lying on the floor, arms spread out, as if in an attempt of hugging the floor.

And the last thing he could remember was sighing happily before falling into a deep, deep sleep.

That is until he awoke in the Hospital Wing the next morning.

Madam Pomfrey had claimed it was like he had entered a coma like state.

Everybody was worried, Dumbledore was sitting in Madam Pomfrey's Office, crunching on some Sherbet Lemons, Harry could hear it from where he lay, in his bed.

(Yes, I know, wrong story, but, no matter where you go, you cannot escape the Sherbet Lemons and their sidekick, Dumbledore)

Harry decided to sleep again.

He couldn't be bothered with these people.

He would much rather be with the floors.

And so, he fell asleep and dreamt of Floorwarts.

Author's Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I thought I'd end it with one of this Harry's favourite quotes

She's into.. (floors)
And... (floors, floors) That floor's gonna make me fall

And remember, children (plus adults)

Bad decisions make good stories (sometimes)