~Jealousy~ Jacob Imagine

"You almost ready babe?" Jacob ask from the bedroom we share.
"Yeah, almost!" I say from the bathroom. I put the finishing touches on my costume, and walk out the bathroom to see Jacob sitting on the bed scrolling through Instagram. He was dressed up as a vampire and I was dressed up as a cat.
"You look very sexy as a vampire Whitesides!" I say.
"You look very sexy yourself!" He says while walking over to me to give me a kiss on my cheek.
"Shall we go?" I ask.
"We shall!" He says and we link arms.
We walk downstairs and out the front door to Jacob's car.
"So who exactly is going to be at this party?" I ask closing the passenger door.
"Dylan, Chase, Pape, Alyssa, and more people," He says pulling out of the driveway.
"Alyssa?" I ask and I feel my cheeks burn with anger.
"Yeah, why?" He ask.
"You know what I think about her Jacob!" I say with a hint of annoyance in my voice.
"Y/N, baby it'll be fine she won't bother you," Jacob says, rubbing my back.
"Okay," I say, but with a hint of sarcasm in my voice this time. Alyssa and I don't like each other...at all. She doesn't like me, because I'm dating Jacob, and for some reason she thought that little "thing" her and Jacob had on tour before me and him started dating was something serious. I don't like her, because she's been trying to sabotage me and Jacob's relationship since day one, but Jacob's too oblivious to notice the feud between us. The rest of the ride was silent.
~~~~~~~
We finally park on a street and get out the car.
"Who's house is this?" I ask Jacob, pointing to the house we were walking towards.
"Grant's," he says, knocking on the door. Alyssa opens it and squeezes Jacob to the point where he's gasping for air.
"Hey, Alyssa," he says while wiggling out of her death grip.
"Hey, Jacob, like my costume?" She ask, batting her eyelashes innocently. She had on a body-hugging red dress, red heels, red lipstick and devil horns. I always knew she was a spawn of Satan.
"It's pretty!" Jacob says, staring at her boobs that were spilling out of her dress.
"Well, come on in!" She says letting Jacob in, but when I step up she almost closes the door.
"Um, excuse me!" I say wedging my foot between the door.
"Oh sorry, Y/N I didn't see you there!" She says sarcastically. I just walk past her and into the house. I go to find Jacob, but Alyssa beats me to him. This girl and her damn obsession with my boyfriend! I walk over to them and pull try to pull Jacob away from her.
"Hold on babe!" He says and continues to talk to Alyssa. I roll my eyes and walk away.
"Hey Y/N, you want something to drink?" Dylan ask me.
"No thanks!" I yell over the loud music.
"What's wrong?" He ask. I tilt my head in Jacob's direction.
"Don't worry about her she's no threat to you!" He says giving me a warm smile.
"Thanks Dylan, you always know what to say," I say smiling back at him.
"I got to go get Grant's head of the toilet...bye," Dylan says, rolling his and walks always. I go sit on the the couch by some guy and girl who are sucking each other's faces off. I sit there for awhile then get up, because my favorite comes on, and I wanted to see if Jacob wanted to dance. Too late! He was already dancing with Alyssa. I was pissed of at this point! Right when the song was over and Alyssa was walking my way to get a drink, I stuck out my foot so she'd trip.
"Whoopsie daisy!" I say sarcastically. Jacob comes rushing to help her up.
"Really Y/N?" Jacob ask obviously annoyed.
"Give me the car keys!" I says.
"Here," he says, putting the keys in my hands, "take the damn keys!" I just push pass everyone to get to the car. I get in on the passenger side and sit there on my phone until Jacob comes out.
~~~~~~
After about 45 minutes I hear a knock on the car window. It's Jacob. I unlock the car and hand him the keys.
~~~~~~
The car ride home was silent, but when we got home all hell broke loose!
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT Y/N?" He asks slamming the door.
"Jacob, she was all over you!" I fireback.
"But, did you really have to trip her?" He ask.
"No, but she was all over you when you guys were dancing!" I say plopping done on the couch.
"She could have twisted her ankle Y/N!" He says.
"If you care so much about her why don't you date her?" I ask.
"Maybe I will, she's prettier than you anyways," he mumbles. I just stare at him in disbelief.
"Fuck you Jacob!" I say, tears rolling down my cheeks.
"Baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean it!" He says coming sit next to me.
"It's okay, but next time you say something like that you'll be sleeping on Grant's couch!" I say, warning him.
"Wanna go upstairs, I can make it up to you?" He ask wiggling his eyebrows.
"I think I'll take you up on that offer Whitesides," I say smirking.