Ye Qi's deep mouth is fretting, and he doesn't know what to say. He held the shoulders of Shen Chu and said: "Thank you, Chu Chu."

Waiting for other things, at this time, Ye Qishen's cell phone rang.

"Mom... What do you say? The circle is fainted, okay, I am going to pass." Ye Qishen exclaimed a cry.

After hanging up the phone, Ye Qi was anxiously saying: "Chu Chu, you have a fake with the director, I may not come back today."

Shen Chuchu probably has been able to go to Ye Qishen to do something, saying: "Okay, I wish you success."

"Thank you."

The director heard that Ye Qishen left again, and the anger that had endured for a few days broke out. Shen Chuchu quietly told the director: "The scorpion seems to have suddenly fainted, and the deep brother left the urgency, so I didn't have time to take time off with you."

When I heard that my family was sick, the director couldn't say anything. I can only resist the continued shooting of the latter.

Unexpectedly, it took a week for Ye Qishen to complete this vacation.

When I saw Ye Qishen again, his feelings were completely different.

The smiley face welcomes people, and will make jokes with people. When you are not filming, you are not alone in a daze, but take out your mobile phone, either by phone or by sending a message. Or, just take out the phone and look at the photo in a daze.

"Is the scorpion disease better?" Shen Chuchu asked.

Ye Qi nodded deeply and smiled. "Well, it's alright. She remembers everything."

Shen Chuchu said: "It seems that the misunderstanding between you has been lifted?"

Ye Qishen's happy smile on his face could not stop. He said, "Well, it's lifted. Thanks to you, Chu Chu. Your day is coming, we invite you to dinner."

Shen Chuchu smiled and said: "Well, I just want to see my nephew. Look at how much I look like me. I only saw it in photos. It is quite curious to tell the truth."

"Your nephew wants to see you too." Ye Qishen smiled.

After more than a month, the crew was killed.

Shen Chuchu flew back to the emperor to accompany his fiancé, while Ye Qishen flew to accompany his wife and children.

At this time, Grandpa Han was once again ill. The wedding that was held two months later was advanced.

In the days when Han's mother was good, Shen Chuchu and Han Xingyan went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to obtain the certificate. Looking at the freshly baked red books, Shen Chuchu left to look at the right.

After reading it, I sighed.

Looking at the man who was driving, he said, "I am married."

Han Xingyan nodded and said, "Well, I am married too."

"It feels a bit unreal." Shen Chuchu thought about it.

She felt that she was suddenly married. Although there was a lot of preparation before, but after returning from the crew, I received the certificate. I feel like I haven't had time to feel it.

Although Han Xingyan did not participate in the wedding, he has been in the Imperial Capital and will inevitably do some things. Therefore, he is more intuitive than the feeling of sinking.

"Well, it is not true."

Shen Chuchu said: "Right, you have this feeling too."

Han Xingyan said: "Yes, I feel we have been married for a long time."