First Client

Yuukihiko Tanaka

(1)
Movies. When you say movies, it either would be in theaters or blu-ray. Be it anime or live, they are one of the arts man had invented. Some movies, or anime series, or even live dramas are adapted from Novels, Mangas and/or original work.

As a part of that group, I am really happy. I, Yuukihiko Tanaka, am happy to be a part of the Empire where the best novelists and manga artists are sitting while getting their works into anime.

Well it is not known in class but I am a novelist who goes by the name "Hiroka Shiori". When people says that I am alone, I am a loner or I am not popular, that does not go the same for my secret social life.

I mean if you see a dirty dog walking like a stray in the streets while you do not know it's background, you will judge him right? That's the best thing about humanity. They are foolish enough to make such assumption without knowing the info. It'll be ironic for me to say this since I too am a human, but I gues that does not matter, yes?

The same goes for movies. There is always a saying that says "Do not judge a book by it's cover". Well people cannot help it if they skip a book due to a haughty cover. It's common sense. Common sense yo!

Like for example; Chitose Aoyama.

People in school sees her as goddess, treats her like one, praises her like one. Well that is because Aoyama is beautiful, not gonna lie. Due to her beauty, she usually gets a flock of men. Well, a feather for a wing, or something resounding like that.

As I exited the theatre, the hot sun ray pierced through my eyes. Hot damn, this sun knows how to burn people's skins. Maybe I can use this heat to grill fish or even barbecue. Just kidding, is probably what I'll say afterwards.

As soon as I covered my eyes, someone went out from the theatres along with a horde of people.

"Ah, that was satisfying!" said the girl behind me. It seems like she enjoyed the movie. Well I didn't by the way.

When people says that the best way to enjoy your teenage days is movies with your friends to the theatre, that is a lie. Don't be fooled with that obvious lie because it is not real.

Well I can't completely tell if it works for everyone. I mean today I am with my sister; Chinatsu. Sometimes I wonder if our parents gave birth to my sister in China in Full moon (pun: Yuukihiko's joke here is Chinatsu's name which can be separated and be China Tsuki, which means China Moon). Well, I'd be a moron if I were to ask them.

Well coming back to topic, the fact that watching movies with someone is the best way to enjoy youth is an obvious lie is a really funny thing.

I never enjoyed the movie, but it goes differently for my sister. Oh by the way, the girl behind me which I mentioned to be enjoying herself is in fact my sister. Though I bet you already know that.

"Yuki, let's watch it again next time!" said my oblivious little sister who cannot see how dejected and exhausted I am after I exit.

"I'll kindly pass." is an obvious answer. I will never watch such movie again. I'd die in boredom if I do so. Oh, anyways the one we watched is a cliched romance about childhood friends who gone spanking each other after they reunited after 10 years of separation. It would've been marked as 18+ but it is popular with young girls, plus the movie doesn't seems to appeal adults so for the sake of sales, and using the "Highschool girls has been taught sex ed" libido, well it turned out like this.

"Uwah. Even if you did add the word 'kindly', it still hurts as hell you know."

"Well I am sorry my dear princess, or should I say, China moon-sama."