Jenna stopped, and this time I was prepared. For a second we just stood there until the other guy ran past and pushed down the handle, opening the door for his mistress. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. It was all fake. So fucking fake. 

"I saw that." 

Opps...

"You're just watching tonight to get you some perspective, kiddo. But if you continue to pull that shit with me, you're going get the taste of my whip far sooner than you think."

I didn't know if I was supposed to reply to that, but a nod seemed to be an appropriate gesture.

Nope...

"Answer me so I know you understand." She was practically spitting out the words. I didn't like her temperament. She was unpredictable. I knew it was my fault, but couldn't she just cut me some slack on my first night? 

Apparently I took too long to answer because she leaned towards me, invading my space in a very unsettling way. 

"Yes, Mistress." 

"Faster next time."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good." She removed the cuff from her wrist and attached it to my other one. "Now get inside the room."

I did what she asked, stepping inside while keeping my eyes on the floor. My heart was beating too fast, and not in a good way. I wasn't afraid, and I wasn't turned on. It was something else. 

"Go sit in the corner, kiddo. You're allowed to watch us when you're sitting down."

I swept my eyes across all the corners. None of them had a chair. I went over to the one that was furthest away from the other two. 

"Mistress, am I allowed to speak?" the other guy said, keeping his voice too soft. I hated him already. Such a suck-up. 

"No, you're not. Now get down on the bench before I change my mind and use the cane on you for disrespecting me." 

"Yes, Mistress."

False, couldn't she hear how false he sounded?

I sat down with my back against the wall, looking up at the scene in front of me. It was strange; I had dreamed of seeing a scene like this live, but now when I did, it didn't arouse me at all. All I saw was a whiny bloke with his mouth turned into a petulant pout, and a Domme with eyes that screamed annoyance. 

She headed over to the wall and plucked down a riding crop from the wall, flipping it into her hand a few times before going back to the padded bench. Then her eyes turned directly towards me. 

"This is not a game for kids like you." 

The riding crop fell down on the guy's bare back, producing a sharp 'smack' that sounded through the room. 

Of course, the guy moaned loudly, sounding every bit as fake as he did while talking. 

This wasn't for me. I wanted to leave, but something held me back. Lisa had called them. Perhaps she didn't know who she was calling, but she wanted me to try without bailing out like a coward like I usually did when it came to things that might be good for me.

I continued to stare, slightly disgusted by their display. Clearly, I wasn't ready for this. I didn't like the way he sounded, I didn't like the way she moved. I didn't like any of it. 

It seemed like ages until Mistress Jenna seemed satisfied with her work, flexing the riding crop between her hands. She walked over to the wall again, putting the crop back in its stand. My eyes followed her as she headed towards a large cupboard. When she pulled out a huge dildo and grinned towards me, I knew I this was over and done with for me. I stood up from the floor and walked over to the door. 

A harsh shove pushed me into the wall before I reached the handle. 

"Not so fast, kiddo." 

I met her eyes, not cowering under her stare anymore. "I'm leaving." 

"Pathetic!" She sneered and slapped me across my cheek. 

The door opened, causing us both to jump back. 

"That's enough, Jenna!" 

I took another step back, feeling my pulse skyrocket as I saw who it was. 

The boss. 

"The light isn't green," she said, not acknowledging his warning at all. "I'm not finished in here."

"I've watched from my room, and I don't like the way Ethan responds. Clearly you should have checked in on him. What were you thinking?" 

"He's a brat, he shouldn't be here." Her voice became shrill, and I could hear how threatened she felt. Now she was the cornered animal. It almost made me smile, but I held it off. I just wanted to get out, not get into more trouble. 

"Obviously you weren't the right person for the job. I'm surprised and disappointed." 

He sounded so calm. It was strange and comforting. I shivered as I felt a large hand land on my back. 

"I'll take it from here," he continued, and once again I found myself getting lost in that voice of his. It was like a rumble that echoed back and forth inside of me, resonating in all the right places. I had never heard a voice like that. 

I forced myself to snap out of the trance. This wasn't supposed to happen. I was on my way out of here.

"No, I'm going home." 

"Are you now?" I met his eyes, and couldn't find the words I was supposed to say. The room turned silent. Seconds passed, but to me it felt like eons. Everything was on hold until his other hand started to stroke my hair. I started to wobble and my knees almost gave out. I had no idea of what was happening. I didn't understand. 

No one had ever stroked my hair. Ever. 

"That's what I thought. Now, let's get out of here." 

So I followed, almost smiling as I heard an exasperated huff from behind.