How to haggle in FIFA 14 with these simple tips for PS3 and Xbox 360

EA Sports and its FIFA 20 have become again in just a few weeks of being on sale in the undisputed king of world football simulation. Players from all over the world continue to enjoy the improvements that this new delivery brings. We know that since the aesthetics were changed in FIFA 2008, the theme of dribbling or watermarks became very complicated. Today we are going to explain how to do some of the most important FIFA 20 races.

Since FIFA 20 came out about a month ago, half-world players are overwhelmed with some of the improvements that the new king simulator brings in digital football . From EA Sports they are working to make FIFA better and more complete every year than its direct rivals . For this reason and because we want our readers to have the best, today we are going to show you some of the simplest and, at the same time, more complicated watermarks we can do in FIFA 20 to get rid of the rival. We remind you that the button configuration used is the alternative in both consoles .

Finta standing

This is not a dribble in itself, but it will help us bring a player from the opposing team to us so we can have some free space to pass a teammate. You can even think that it is something aesthetic nothing more and that it is useless, but as you will see in the video it will also help us to leave a rival making deceit gestures with our feet , even without touching the ball.

The movement is simple, our player must be stopped and we will have to press and hold L1 (on PS3) or LB (Xbox 360). To help deceive the opposite we will only have to use the right stick .

Bicycle

This is a pretty famous dribble . Since Djalminha landed in Deportivo de La Coruña a few years ago, this watermark entered our lives. Robinho perfected them and Cristiano and Neymar take them to another level today. Dribbling is done with our player in motion. We will have to use the right stick of any of the two controls (Xbox 360 or PS3) and perform the movement from the top to the right or left , depending on the leg with which we want to start dribbling. The movement of the stick is a quarter circle. Players of 2 stars or more may dribble.

Raise the ball (scorpion)

For this dribble we must have a lot of skill , sometimes it will come to the first and sometimes it will take a few attempts before a successful dribble. It consists of lifting the ball from behind with the help of both feet, which we have known many times as 'scorpion'. The player must be on the move and the dribble will be done by pressing L2 (on PS3) or LT (on Xbox 360) assisted by a backward and two forward movement of the right stick . As a point, we recommend you to make this dribble with players who have 4 or 5 stars in the dribbling section of your profile, it will be easier.

Shooting or center shot

This dribble is more a movement of dismissal and amago than of dribbling, although sometimes it can serve as such. It consists of amassing a pitch or a center and going the other way to deceive the opponent. It is achieved by pressing the fire button (square on PS3 and X on Xbox 360) and then the pass button (X on PS3 and A on Xbox 360). The most effective way is to use the Direction Stick to the side after making the move. You must remember that if you want to make this movement in your field you will not be able to do it, in this case you will have to do it with the center button (B on Xbox 360 and circle on PS3). Virtually any player can make this dribble.

The rest

In this section we have concentrated all these previous dribbles and some more than EA Sports itself details in the following video. We remind you that these tricks can only be done in console versions, although PC and other versions, such as Android , will have their own advice. Do not let anyone beat you for making more watermarks than you. You will tell us how you are doing with these simple tips that we give you.