"No killing!"

Deadpool stamped his foot but haltered his gun anyways.

"Who do you work for?" Thomas asked as he perched next to the guy.

"None of your fucking business."

Thomas barely had time to open his mouth before Deadpool's foot was coming into contact with the guy's chest and his body was flying backwards.

"Dude!" Thomas snapped.

"This is taking too long," Deadpool said as he crouched over the guy. "Tell me who you're working for or I'll jab my dick in your eye."

The guy swallowed hard, his eyes flicking between Thomas and the red suited man standing over him.

Deadpool gently turned his face toward him with the tip of his finger. "Don't look at him, he's not gonna help you. Plus I'm the only one allowed to look at him."

Thomas let out a breath, huffing as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'll only ask you one more time," Deadpool said as he booped the guys nose. "Who.Do. You.Work.For?"

"WICKED."

"The fuck is that?!" Deadpool groaned as he stood up and delivered a swift kick to the guy's ribcage.

Deadpool looked at Thomas who was practically pouting on the ground.

He rolled eyes eyes dramatically. "Great now pretty boy is mad at me and I still don't know what WICKED is."

Deadpool unsheathed his katanas and held the tip against the guy's crotch. "Tell me something interesting or I'll cut it off because you ruined my chances of getting any there's no good reason why I shouldn't do the same for you."

"I-it's underground. I don't know much, they don't let us know much. I-I only move the stuff."

Deadpool made a weird growling sound in his throat and then the man screamed and Thomas looked away.

"Okay! Okay! Okay!" The man pleaded. Well at least he was still alive.

"I know a name. I saw it by accident. Janson. That's all I can tell you, that's all I know I swear."

Thomas looked at Deadpool. "Let him go," he said softly. "Please."

Deadpool's body seemed to lose a little of his hostility at that. He swiped his sword up the guys web restraints and actually helped him up. "Okay now get the fuck outta here."

The man looked back once before taking off in a dead sprint.

As soon as he was out of sight Deadpool threw himself on his knees and clasped his hands together. "Baby boy I'm sorry, but you're not intimidating and that was going to get us nowhere."

"I told you not to do that!"

"That's why I'm begging for your forgiveness! I'll do anything." He dramatically threw his hand over his forehead. "I'm just so blinded by love for you I'll do anything."

Thomas thought for a moment. "Well there may be one thing."

______

"MINHO!" Newt screamed as he practically kicked the door open.

"Can you stop screaming every time you walk into the fucking room?!" Minho snapped as he headed into the living room.

"Oh hey." Minho nodded his head at Spiderman who was trailing behind Newt.

Newt liked how normal it was for Spiderman to be in the apartment now.

"We need to talk," Newt said as he pointed at his roommate before kicking his boots off and flopping onto the couch.