Then he walks down the hall, then takes a right and passes another door into the guest room. It's pretty plain. Just a bed, a lamp, and a dresser. "This is the guest room, and the door in the hall we passed, is the restroom." I nod.

"Thank you."

We put our bags in there, and then go back to Midoriya's room. "Okay I'll bring some snacks up, you guys set up the Wii." He leaves.

Me and Katsuki are left standing there. Then I say, "Hey I almost called you Katsuki back there, is it alright that I did? Or do you want me to call you Bakugo?" He goes to turn on the console, and replies with, "Just don't call me Katsuki when there are other people around. I'm fine with it, I just don't want people wondering why we're friends, the reason is too embarrassing. I'm sorry, but I'm too nervous right now."

"Don't be sorry Katsuki, I understand. You can call me Shoto whenever you want. I have no problem with it."

He just nods. He seems distant.

"Hey are you okay? You seem a little zoned out," I ask him.

"Yeah yeah I'm good, I just need a little rest or something. Acting so mad when I'm tired just exhausts me."

Then we hear Midoriya's footsteps and he puts on his 'fuck off' face. Midoriya walks in with two bowls. One is full of popcorn and the other is filled with potato chips. "Oh no, I forgot the sodas," he says and then runs out to get them.

"I know you still don't want anyone to find out, but you don't have to act around me. I won't judge you or tell anyone about what you've told me," I quickly say before Midoriya comes back.

We hear quick footsteps and Midoriya comes in. He hands me one. "Thank you Midoriya." Then he hands one to Katsuki. "Tch thanks," he says angrily.

"Mario Kart?" Midoriya asks.

Bakugo scoffs. "So that I can beat you both? Sure!"

"Yes, that would be fine," I say.

He hands us the remotes. As he's looking for the disc in his closet, Katsuki lets out a heavy sigh and then recomposes himself. "Tch hurry up, Deku!"

"I found it!" Then Midoriya comes back and puts in the disc. I look over at Katsuki really quick. He notices, so he looks back at me. He looks tired, so I smile at him. He blushes and looks away quickly. Cute.

Midoriya finally got the game to load and we get started. I know how to play, somewhat. I've seen people online talk about it and I've heard some of our classmates talk about it too.

"I've never played this before, how do you hold the remote, how do you drive, how do you turn, how do you use the power thing?" I ask all these questions.

"I'll just play the tutorial," Midoriya says. I nod.

After a while, I learn how, and we start playing. I really suck at this game, and Katsuki seems off. He only shouts when he remembers to. He also doesn't get all worked up when Midoriya or I hit him with a shell. He just whispers 'dammit' under his breath sometimes. He remembers every once in a while, so he seems normal then. He would seem normal to me if I hadn't been keeping such a close eye on him.

I always notice different things. Like flinches here and there when he's walking in the hallway and people are next to him. And if there's people behind him, he won't stop turning around cautiously. I think that's why he stopped hanging out with Kirishima and the others. They're always physical like throwing friendly punches at each other.

Katsuki started to flinch at their punches. He would wince sometimes, even if they didn't hit hard. Like if he was bruised or something.

I also noticed some good things about him. The way he would smile when he did something he liked. Not the evil or aggressive smile, but the kind and genuine one.