____________________________________

Monspeet who throw the attack widened his eyes when he noticed his attack suddenly vanish.

"Is this Meliodas 'Counter Vanish'? No... It didn't vanish...It's as if it was swallowed by something..."

He was a bit disappointed, twirling his mustache, "And now all the little power I gathered from eating a human soul is gone.... And... I kind of sense (Y/n)'s present... Maybe it was her? She does have almost the same power as Meliodas..."

Monspeet thought for awhile then, "Maybe... If it is her then I will get scolded by her soon..."

______________________________________

"I suggest we change our direction..." Merlin told Meliodas.

King at first did not agree with Merlin since this is not their original plan and he wanted to save Diane. Merlin knew this, but they need to not waste their time anymore.

"I understand how you feel, but calm yourself, King... Diane's presence disappeared along with the presence that was fighting against the Ten Commandments... Just right before the Ten Commandments attack on them..."

"Which means Diane is safe by whoever it is..." (Y/n) said, Merlin nodded.

"But if we carelessly approach them, we'll only put Diane in more danger..."

King was frustrated that he did not get to see Diane soon. He looked down while gripped his hand into a fist. Then he felt a hand in his shoulder. He turned to see the (h/c) demon who he did not like that much gave him a small smile.

"Don't worry... We will find her soon. For now, we need to get strong enough so that we can protect everyone..."

King don't know why but he felt that his hatred for this demon decreased when he heard her words. Instead of shoving her off he just stared at her.

Meliodas who agree with (Y/n) nodded at King.

"So Merlin, you already know where you want to go, right?" Meliodas looked at Merlin.

"We must strengthen ourselves to fight the Ten Commandments... Therefore, we first need to-"

"Fill our stomachs!"

Hawk's interruption made (Y/n) hit his head to make him stop from saying any further.

"Just shut your mouth... Or you're the one who will fill in my stomach."

Her glare made Hawk trembled as he went behind Elizabeth. Elizabeth just sweatdropped.

"(Y-Y/n)-sama... You don't need to scared Hawk like that... I'm sure he didn't mean it..."

(Y/n) was a bit surprised that Elizabeth actually spoke to her. It feels a bit weird since they didn't talked to each other that much.

"I won't if he stop talking nonsense..." She then glanced at Elizabeth before she turned to Meliodas and Merlin who currently discussing to each other.

'And don't speak to me again ... Somehow, I don't really feel comfortable with it.'

"Get Captain's power back that I took long time ago..." Merlin stated. This made everyone including (Y/n) surprised.

"Captain's power was too great and dangerous... Because of how immense it is, Captain had always kept his emotions in check and prevented his strength from running out of control..."

(Y/n) looked at Meliodas with worry, 'Meliodas...'

"Is it..." King started as he transforms to his chubby form, "something like how I have to maintain concentration for my transformation?"