Part 2 of 3

"Let's have an auction! The highest bidder gets to bang him!" someone with blue hair yells. A silent blond guy nods his head in agreement.

    "Give 'em to me!" a guy with purple hair yells, "I want his front!"

    "Why don't we give him to Yuri..." a shy boy with green eyes says faintly.

    "Everyone shut up!" the bartender yells. Everyone shuts up. "We'll let him have until the saloon closes tonight. No one touches him without consent." Everyone in the saloon laughs. Akemi releases my arms and nods to the blond man from earlier. "Guard the doors, my adorable lover Itome." Itome walks over to the door as the bartender tells him. I stand up and walk to the restroom. I should be safe in there.

    "Howdy," a man standing by a closed stall says. (He has an innocent grin that doesn't match his character at all.) I nod. "Y'all stuck at this saloon like-a the rest of us?" I nod my head again. "The name's Kashima. Yū Kashima."

    "Tōno Takashi," I tell him. I hear the toilet flush from inside the stall we're standing in front of. A cute boy with orange hair and orange eyes walks out.

    "Who's this?" the boy asks.

    "Tōno Takashi," I tell him gladly and stick my hand out. I realize what I did was stupid and stick my hands in my pockets. The boy pays no mind and smiles at me.

    "That's my cousin Yaguchi," Yū says with that innocent smile of his, "Don't try to jump him or I'll kill you. He's still a virgin."

"You can just call me Yacchan," Yacchan says. He's so perfect. And cute. The complete opposite of Yū.

"How long have you been in here, Yacchan?"

"Two hours," Yacchan and Yū reply.

"I just got here," I tell them, "That blond boy at the bar gave me until the saloon closes tonight to get laid."

"Akemi? He told us the same thing," Yū states. Yacchan nods.

"We have to do it if we don't want to get gang banged by the whole saloon," I tell them. Yacchan shivers and Yū looks down at the floor.

"...I could probably do it if it was with Tōno," he whispers.