Wœ-

I magically finished 2 pictures in 1 day-

They were song requests from sum peeps irl

Ok LeMmE eXpLaIn—

The first one was the Stronger Than You Sans response but SnAs is replaced with my AU Sans, Trilo.

Also, his judgement hall is different. Instead of the golden atmosphere for classic boi, he has a metallic and shiny cyan atmosphere.

The second picture is the song called The Middle. Basically, Flower, or as we call her Fl, is Sans and Papyrus' half sister, because they have different moms, but the same dad.

Flower got mad at Gaster and ran away, with Gaster following after her. At the time, she had learned how to float a bit. She decided to be st00pid and float above the core.

But her powers decided to be tRaLaLa'S and gave out on her, causing her to fall down into the core. By the time she started falling, Gaster had caught up, and ran after her.

Sans had also followed Gaster.

Gaster fell into the core too, and Sans reached his hand out to use his magic to save the both of them, but ended up EpIcAlLy Failing.

The scene looked like Sans had pushed Gaster into the core. And ever since then, Sans always held a grudge against Flower, because of her stupidity.

A few years later, Flower returns from the void, leaving Gaster. Of course she'd go back, but she just had to apologize to her brothers.

She went to Sans first, since Papyrus probably didn't remember her, and Sans probably wouldn't want Papyrus to know about Flower.

Sans became engulfed with rage and anger. He shouted at her and cursed her for what she did, but Flower smiled genuinely and teared up a bit.

She didn't want to be alone. Sure, she had Gaster, but he was always busy and that often made Flower lonely.

She looked at Sans, still smiling that one of a kind smile of hers, and bent down.

Sans looked confused at first. Flower then took out an old locket that the whole family shared. She placed it in between her and Sans' feet.

She was in the middle of a huge mess that only she could fix, but did that mean that she had to fix it alone? Of course not!

She looked at Sans, and shed a small tear.

"I miss you, bro..."

"Wanna meet me in the middle?"

BOOM CHAKALAKA BABIE!! HOW DO YA LIEK DAT?!!!?! Aaaaaaaaanyways, should I make this into a story??? Eh, idk. BuT aNyWaYs— hope you like this trashhhhh.

~Flcat95boi~