Ch.3.A Mothers Love.

{I Don't own BNHA, OPM or Reader }

- - -

"I'm off Mama!" pale blue hair was held back by various hair clips as a young boy fixed his backpack, special gloves that covered his pinkie and thumb over both hands, simply so he could touch things without his quirk interfering, a year ago he was afraid and lonely till an angel came and saved him, adopted him and gave him a second chance no longer a Shimura and now an Amajiki, "See you Tama-Chan don't miss your big brother to much" he told his two year old adoptive brother whom was busy playing with his toys while watching the T.V.

"Have fun Tenko-Chan make certain to make some friends my little Blueberry" His adoptive mother ruffled his light blue locks with a smile, she truly was an angel, and he loved her just as much as he new little brother, whom was just the cutest thing that needed protection, she kissed his forehead before backing up and dropping his lunch bag in his hands "I made your favorite today and some extra just in case"

"Thank's Mama" He told her smiling brightly though he was a bit nervous today was his first day attending a school of sorts, hopefully the seven year old would make at least one friend? even with his social anxiety and fear of hurting new people, though with the women that adopted him cheering him on he could probably do it, "I-I'll try for you mama" he told her before making his way out of the house, luckily the school was only a short walk from the house.

He could do this he could do this.

~ ~ ~

'I Can't do this, I Can't do this!' he screeched mentally, sticking away from all the ones his age they were very Intimidating and wouldn't stop asking his quirk, it was unnerving and had him on edge for some even went as far as trying to remove his gloves! children were menacing even if he was one.

"Hey you good?" A voice questioned and the light blue seven year old's crimson hues met bright blue ones, as a red haired boy tilted his head to the side, "Because you took off pretty quickly when teacher announced lunch" the boy took a seat next to Tenko with a slight yawn "Hope you don't mind me joining you" the boy clearly didn't have a lunch and the light blue male wondered as to why.

"I-I'm just a little overwhelmed" Tenko mumbled opening his lunch bag and removing the bento box from it his mother had prepared, opening it to show two chocolate chip muffins, some Tamagoyaki, rice, slices of beef neatly placed with some chopped up pieces of octopus and a sandwich with the crust cut off and placed to the side in triangle cuts, he noticed his mother had packed a second box, sweat dropping a bit because he guessed that's what she meant by extra, "W-Where's your lunch?" he questioned the red head.

"I didn't get one neither did my sister" The red head sighed, as a white haired girl with red streaks joined them sitting down, her stomach growling, that just wasn't right and by the looks of it all the extra lunches in case no one had one had been given out already, it wasn't even enough to fill someone up! such a tragedy.

"M-My Mama packed me and extra box if you both want it" He pulled it out from the bag, handing it to the boy and his sister whom looked at it with caution "M-My Mama m-makes the best food" he picked up his chop sticks handing the extra pair to the twins, along with a fork that his adoptive mother had packed.

"Y-Your an angel" The siblings told him with a new hope in the world, before they dug into the meal, he truly was maybe he should help those in need but he was pretty certain they came from a well off family, though he was uncertain as to why their parents refused to give them a lunch.

Later that day he was proud to say he became friends with the two, Touya and Fuyumi Todoroki whom were the children of the number two hero Endeavor so why didn't they have a lunch and why didn't their dad come to pick them up? instead it was their mother whom clearly covered the bruises with a long sleeved white shirt.

He was diffidently telling his mama about this, because he may be seven but he could clearly see signs of abuse, even his new friends his their bruises so that had to mean the number two hero was an abuse dick to his family that starved his children.

Maybe his mama can adopt them to?

- - -

{10/19/19}

{Should reader Chan adopt the Todoroki family all but Trash-devor ? }