"Okay so does anyone know how to calculate linear acceleration between points a and b?" I asked pacing up and down.

No one's hand went into the air and they were all looking in there books for the answer, Flash raised his hand and I nodded my head towards him.

"The product of sign of the angle and gravity divided by the mass," he said.

"Nope,"

I looked behind Flash and caught sight of Peter who was staring down at the table and didn't even have any books open which definitely wasn't like him.

"Parker!" I shouted.

He continued to stare down and I frowned in my head.

"Parker!" I yelled louder.

His head snapped up and everyone was looking at him.

"I don't suppose you could tell me what the answer is," I said.

Flash and a few other people sniggered and Peter looked at the board and raised an eyebrow.

"Mass cancels out so it's just gravity times sign," he replied.

My jaw dropped but I quickly recovered and gave Peter a look.

"Yes that's right," I said slowly.

I turned back to the board and continued talking, I left the class to do a test so I could see where they were all at and I sat up the front on my Stark Pad. I looked up at the class and Peter was flying through the test, I frowned. I knew Peter was really smart but I've never seen him work in a classroom before and he's easily answering university grade questions. I heard the scraping of a chair and when I looked up Peter was walking towards me, he avoided eye contact and dropped his test on my desk and quickly returned to his desk. 

I looked up at the clock and it had only been 5 minutes since I handed out the test and it was 5 pages. I picked up the test and flicked through the pages and from what I could see everything was right. I stood up and wandered through the benches and looked at what page they were on, most of them were on the second page and some were still on the first. I was near Flash's desk when his stool was pulled out underneath him, he fell onto the ground and I saw his phone go sliding out of his hand. I frowned and picked it up, the article was about a question that was on the test.

"No cheating on tests Eugene," I said sternly.

"But sir, Peter pulled my chair out from underneath my chair and I saw him cheating as well!" he protested, "Don't deny it, Peter, you did cheat didn't you?"

"Definitely," Peter replied sarcastically.

"See I told you!" Eugene yelled.

"Detention for cheating on a test, you'll retake it at break and I'll be keeping your phone until the end of the day," I replied calmly.

"You can't favour students! Peter's been pretending to have an internship with you for years now!"

I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Will you two follow me outside, class continue with the test, I'll know if you cheat," I announced.

Peter and Flash followed me out the classroom door and we stood in the hallway, Peter still wouldn't meet my eyes.

"Eugene, if you must know Peter was not lying about the internship, it is very much real," I said.

"Then you're favouring him because he's your intern if I told my parents then you could be sued or fired," Eugene argued.

Peter looked at Flash in disbelief and I could almost hear what he was thinking.

"I'm not his intern anymore, end of the story, nobody is favouring anyone else, it's all good," Peter interjected before I could say anything.

"But still-"

"Fine, kid give me your phone so we can make it even," I sighed.

Peter slapped his old worn-out phone into my palm and then he quickly re-entered the classroom. I followed after Flash and placed the two phones on my desk and told them they could collect it from me at the end of school. 

Time skip, end of school

I waited for Peter to come to pick up his phone but he never came, I sighed and went back to the tower and watched tv with Morgan for a bit before going down to the labs. Peter's phone vibrated and I couldn't help but look at the message and once I read it my heart stopped and I frowned.

Don't bother coming home tonight, we're busy 

It was from his Aunt, what the heck was going on? May would never say that to Peter, I opened his phone and easily hacked into it. I looked back at all the recent messages and they all said similar things. I frowned and placed the phone back, where was Peter going to stay tonight? How would he know his Aunt didn't want him home? I opened up Peter's phone and placed a tracker inside of it before closing it back up and placing it down on the bench. What was going on?

SHOUTOUTS NEXT CHAPTER IF I CAN REMEMBER!