chapter 3

We all then saw.

Diablo: was that what did this to you

Smaug: yes.

Diablo: then allow me to get rid of it.

I then hold my hand up and I then say.

Diablo: FLAMING ERUPTION!!!!!

Just then flames burned away the creature.

Smaug:*shocked*

Diablo: there you go.

Just then smaug said something that even surprised demiurge.

Smaug: I would like to serve you.

Demiurge:*shocked but quickly composes himself* what makes you think you are worthy to even ask.

Smaug: I know I'm not worthy I'm an ant compared to him no even less but even so I can't just sit here while my savior walks away he saved me so I would gladly give my own life for him I know for a fact that I will protect him I will even at the cost at my life I would gladly knowing I have repaid the dept I owe him.

Demiurge then fixed his glasses he then smirked a little.

Demiurge: I like that there's no denying it you was able to see it.

Smaug: yes I knew he was holding back so much it was like just like breathing to him.

Demiurge: yes that alone says you have potential but if you wish to serve him you must ask him your self.

He then looked at.

Diablo: fine you can be one of my guards.

Smaug: I thank you you will not regret this.

Demiurge: but before anything else you will have to trained to be as strong as his other guardians my Lord shall we telaport back I believe it we'll be best.

Diablo: fine.

Smaug: my Lord if it isn't any trouble I would like to know something.

Diablo: yeah and what would that be.

Smaug: your name in a lot of cultures it means demon Lord or devil correct.

Diablo: yes.

Smaug: then if I may make a suggestion I think that it's only fitting for you to be called demon Lord Diablo.

Demiurge: I can't help but like you more and more.

Diablo: I shall think on the matter but for now let's head back.

I then held my hand out to him up he takes it.

Smaug: thank you.

Diablo: both of you hold on to my shoulder.

They both do so I then focus we then are back.

Diablo: welcome to the tomb of nazeric.

Smaug: this is incredible my Lord.

Diablo: yes it is.

Demiurge: young Lord I believe we must meet with your father before anything else.

Diablo: agreed.

We then go straight towards the throne room as we all entered my father was sitting there along with Cocytus and mama shaltear.

Dad: oh what brings you here Diablo.

Demiurge: my Lord the young master wishes to have smaug here as a body guard.

Just as he said that smaug took a knee.

Dad: Diablo is this true.

Diablo: yes it is father.

Dad: smaug lift your head and say why you think you are worthy of guarding my son.

Smaug:*lifts head* your son has saved my life I was on the brink of death when he saved me then when the beast that attacked me came to finish the job he saved once more just as if it was breathing he killed the beast I Know that I am not worthy of guarding him I know I'm even smaller than a ant combared to him but I can't just let the one who saved my life not once but twice go on and do nothing for him I would gladly give my life to protect him I know I'm weak but I will become stronger in order to protect him this I promise you.

Dad:hmm I believe you would make a fine addition to our ranks but you will need to be trained.

Demiurge: my Lord if I may.

Dad: what is it demiurge.

Demiurge: I would be glad to train him.

Dad: then you will be responsible for him until he is ready and after he is ready he will answer to my son Diablo.

Diablo: thanks Dad.

Dad: also I was wondering Diablo.

Diablo: and that would be.

Dad: I have a mission for you I want you to go to with me to the adventurers guild with me what do you think.