Oh yes hi sorry went back was just so tired

Okay well thank you for answering

Sorry I totally lost track of time

It's all good hahaha just happy you're okay

Millie smiles down at her phone, her heart warming. At this moment, she feels so thankful and lucky to have such a caring friend like Sadie in her life.

Btw can I tell you something?

.....🍵

Ummmm yes of course! you know I love me some teaa

Okayyy well... Caleb kissed me!!!

WHAAAT OH MY GOD YAYYY SADIE IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU

AHH I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT

When did it happen??

When we were dancing, he just kissed meee!!

Yay sads im so happy for you really he's a great a guy!

Thank u bby, now we are both off the market ;)

Millie sighs shakily.
She could just tell Sadie right now about the fact that she despises Jacob at this moment. Nevertheless, she decides against it, telling herself now is not the time and she should let her friend be happy and not have to worry about unstable Millie for once. Millie replies briskly, her vision blurred by the heavy build-up of tears.

Yep :)

Okay b text me when ur back in your cabin

Yes mom 🙄

HEY!

Hahaha just kidding I love you

Seriously, thanks for taking such good care of me 

Of course boo

good night ly💗

Night 💓

Millie shuts off her phone inhaling shakily.

She sees that she's slowly approaching Cabin 353. Millie isn't sure whether or not Finn is awake, nevertheless, she doesn't want him to see her this upset and have to explain it.

Finn...he was right.

He had warned her about Jacob not being a great guy.

Millie types in the code only to get a flashing red light in rejection. She frowns, trying it again yet to no avail. She has completely forgotten the code due to everything that had happened this past day.

Millies minds races in panic.

What If Finns asleep right now and doesn't hear me?

She starts to knock on the door, tears of frustration streaming down her face.

After a few knocks, she turns away from the door.

Sadie must be awake; I guess I could sleep there.

She starts to head down the stairs, when she hears the door open behind her, and a deep voice call out her name.

"Millie?"

She turns around abruptly, her eyes interlocking with Finns. He notices her puffy eyes in the light coming from the houses around them.

"A-Are you okay," he starts softly, concern clear as day in his eyes.

Finn watches, Millie's upper lip start to quiver, as she holds back her tears.

And that is when Millie reaches her breaking point. She cant keep pretending that she is okay because she isn't.

Millie shakes her head, her body starting to shake in defeat. Finn, seeing how upset she is, walks up to her, encompassing her in his firm arms.

Millie sobs into his shoulder, her mascara smudging against his grey t-shirt. Though at this moment, they both couldn't care less. He holds her tightly, not speaking, which strangely calms her down. She's expecting him to ask about her what had happened. Nevertheless, he simply holds her, soothingly running his fingers through her hair.

She continues to cry, partly due to Jacob breaking her heart, but also because of how sweet Finn is being to her. She doesn't feel as if she deserves such caring people like him in her life.

He keeps his tight grip around her as he starts to sway lightly from side to side, which soothes Millie even more.

Even though she usually hates being restrained and confined, she feels safe and protected in his arms.

Both of them stay standing, on the steps of their cabin. Heads laid against each other's necks. And for the first time that night, Millie's mind is serene.

...

{a/n}

Heyyy

ahh im so excited for the next few chaptersss! (hehe)

Like always:

Pls vote and follow me to ensure you dont miss out on any new chapters or important announcements

Also, I love reading your guyses thoughts and ideas in the comments so please feel free to leave your opinions while reading

Thank you guys for reading

see ya in the next one <3