"Of course, Gyu." I ruffled his hair. He smiled widely and ran up the stairs to his room with her in his arms.

"He already bought cat treats." Soobin shook his head a little and chuckled.

"Like a cat-sitter except I don't have to pay anything." I sighed happily as he showed me the way to his room, where the computer stood on the desk in the corner.

"Be careful, okay?" he said before closing the door, not waiting for an answer.

I logged out of Soobin's account and logged into mine. I logged into the server and noticed they were all online.

___________________________________________

N.V16 has joined the realm

Chim12: N.V! You're here!

JinJin3: We missed you so much...

Rapmon1: QUICK HER LOCATION WHAT'S HER LOCATION

Suga22: It's not showing!!

JinJin3: What do you mean? Can't you hack into it?

N.V16: Guys, I'm right here and that's so fucking rude-

Kookie.K: N.V... I'm so sorry.

Kim.Tae: Guys stop the hacking. If Yoongi could find her location than we would have it by now.

N.V16: Exactly.

JHopeJ: Come with us to Korea, N.V, please. We'll do anything.

N.V16: Stop. I came here to-

Rapmon1: Hehe... Came..

N.V16: ...

N.V16: I will smack you unconscious with a sock filled with cat food.

Rapmon1: Point taken.

N.V16: I'm here to tell you that you have to stop tracking me. I feel so attacked and you act as if you can own me because you're powerful.

Chim12: No...

N.V16: Even if I did want to come with you, I can't because my ass is poor.

JHopeJ: You don't need to worry about anything! We will take care of everything, all you have to do is to stop running away.... It hurts when you run away.

Suga22: I have an idea.

N.V16: I'm probably making a mistake by asking, but what is it?

Suga22: If you'll go with us, we will let you do whatever you want to do, and if you feel like it's too much, you can ask to go back home and we will get you there and give you space for a few weeks. You could tell us what we did wrong and what made you uncomfortable. We will fix whatever it will be and try again.

Kookie: I like this idea.

N.V16: What's the catch?

Kim.Tae: What do you mean? It sounds perfect to me.

Chim12: She's too smart not to ask this.

Suga22: No running away from us. If one of us makes you feel uncomfortable tell someone else out of us seven and we will calm him down. We're going to be cuddling you a lot, so be prepared. You're also going to work with us and live with us-

N.V16: HA! Your ass thinks that I will agree to live with you? No way. Not a chance, pedos. My cat won't approve.

Kim.Tae: Ouch

N.V16: Besides, I have school to attend, and surprisingly, I also have friends now.

JinJin3: Oh my god, you do? (cries) I'm so fucking proud, my baby is finally making friends!

Gaming Or Playing? | BTS x reader | DISCONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें