💪 Chapter 2 💪

Kirishima yawned, stretching as he sat up in bed. The redhead mumbled and slowly stood, it was 6 am. He stood and changed from shark onesie into gym shorts and a tank top, he didn't bother fixing his hair, for now, putting on a bandana and stretching.
He ran down the steps, almost slipping on the way down, he laughed and grabbed a Gatorade from the fridge.
"Morning mama!" He hugged his mother after she ruffled his hair.
"Morning hun, I've gotta work but Mom is off so she'll be here, make sure she isn't up by the time you come back kay?"
Kirishima nodded and laughed "Gotcha, see you on break mama!" With that, the red-headed boy ran out the door, starting his morning jog and listening to music through his earbuds. Sometimes he would mouth the lyrics but not for long. He went from jogging to sprinting and then running, a grin on his dorky face. He stopped for a break, feeling the tug on his pinky.
He looked down at the string and grinned, tugging back. He hoped he didn't wake his soulmate, sometimes the jolt of running can tug the string pretty bad. He knew that cause he once got a tug so hard he almost fell, he wondered what happened that day. It was the same day Mina got into a fight with some homophobic shit.
Eijirou smiled though, taking a drink then going back to running. He did that for two hours, 8 am rolled around and he headed home. He checked his phone, seeing a text from Ashido.

Ashi: I swear my soulmate either gets into fights a lot or talks with his hands.

Ashi: tugging half woke me up!

Kiri: pffft

Kiri: sorry Ashi. I'm in the middle of my morning work out, I'll get back to you kay?

Ashi: right I forgot your fucking crazy and wake up at ass o'clock for a run

Ashi: ttyl then babes!

Kirishima chuckled, setting his phone on a shelf, playing music out loud as he stood in the garage. He started with the punching bag, not focusing on the string.
His phone buzzed a lot though.

Ashi:OMG!!

Ashi:the s t r i n g

Ashi: it's like,,,, have an aneurysm wtf idk how to feel what if my soulmate is violent?

Ashi:or just crazy and works out
Wonder what time it is for them

Eijirou mumbled lyrics, kicking and punching the bag. He went between that and weights. For another two hours. After that, he went back inside and ate a protein bar, along with making two protein shakes.
"Eiji! How was your morning workout?" His mom walked down the steps, yawning and smiling.
"Like every day. Here."He handed her one of the two shakes and smiled.
His mom grinned and gave the boy a fist bump.
"Hell yea. In an hour or so, will you still be here?" She checked the clock, 10 am.
"Yup, I don't work for another hour so it's all good! I take it you want me to spot you?" He hummed, getting stuff out to make breakfast. He wasn't the best but he was pretty good.
"Yea! Go get a shower before you cook!" She huffed and laughed, nudging her son. He rolled his eyes and nodded, walking past the shorter female.
"On it." He put the frozen bacon under cold water and ran upstairs to grab new clothes. He checked his phone again, seeing the messages. The redhead snorted at his friend.

Kiri: sounds rough. At least you know he can protect ya though.

Ashi: guess your right But still,,, it's so early! He's apparently as bad as you

Kiri:it's only early for you ashi, get some rest, Kay?

Ashi:yea yea I'll try.

Kirishima smiled and turned on music before starting the water and undressing. His shower was quick, any anxious thoughts washed away with soap and he was in a good mood. He stepped out, wrapping a towel around his waist and using another to dry off his hair, noticing his roots in the process. He made a mental note to go buy more hair color. 

Ejirou hummed as he walked back downstairs, quickly checking his phone to make sure Ashido was offline. Offline meant she was sleeping and that was good for her. She was roughly two hours behind him, sure that means it's roughly 8 am for her but it's 10:30 am for him. 

Once confirmed, he walked to the kitchen and started making brunch, humming and swaying some to the rock music that played loudly from his phone. After breakfast, he helped his mother with her morning work out before heading to the tattoo parlor, a small building just down the road from their house. 

Eijirou loved it there, even got a few tattoo's, one of a heart outline with his mothers' names in it on his left shoulder, one just below his shoulder blade of a red dragon, and another on his calf of his last dogs paw print. He hated that they had to put her down but she lived a good dog life at least. 

As Kirishima entered the small building, he grinned and rolled up his sleeves, fist-bumping a close friend, a blonde male named 'Katsuki Bakugou', he already met his soulmate, a short brunette with the name of 'Ochako Uraraka'. She sometimes stopped by just to put a flower in their hair, always bringing two pink ones. They stayed in the boy's hair until they either fell out, or they got home. Kirishima firmly believes that her and Ashido would get along perfectly. They were both so bubbly and pink, like cherry blossom flowers. Speaking of which- Ochako always smells of flowers due to working at a small flower shop across the street. The kacchako relationship is cliche, yes, but it's cute to them and anyone around. Despite Katsui's angry exterior, the bubbly and short female makes him soft. Soulmates do that to ya...  

Katsuki always comments on how Kirishima talks about Mina like she's his soulmate, truth be... 

He kinda hopes she is. Whatever,,,

That's how Kirishimas day went for the most part, not very exciting but he enjoyed it and was happy with how it was going. He wasn't stressed, nor had a care in the world while working.