Ichiru raised an eyebrow, "I was simply walking by, and I head the conversation. I can't help it that you're naturally a loud mouth."

Beside him, Zero sighed shaking her head in annoyance. "Ichiru, you're not his competition, remember?"

The boy only huffed and pouted childishly. "I can't help it."

Kakashi was the first to notice the obvious change, as Naruto was busy glaring at Ichiru, and Sakura was trying to keep Naruto calm. "Oh, when did you two become full ninjas?"

Ichiru's pout quickly washed away as he grinned, "Today actually! We were finally reappointed our previous rank."

"So you're both chunin then?" Sakura smiled, quickly taking note of the jackets.

"I'm a chunin." Zero corrected, pointing to herself, then pointed to Ichiru. "This guy's a jounin."

"No way this guy's a jounin!" Naruto denied, shoving his finger in Ichiru's face. Ichiru's eyes twitched as he looked at the finger to it's owner.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ichiru narrowed his eyes.

"It means that there is no possible way that you, of all people, can be a jounin! Hell, I barely believe you could be a genin!" Naruto huffed.

A smirked formed on Ichiru's face. "Is that a challenge I'm hearing?"

"Yeah-"

"No, it's not." Another voice interrupted.

Everyone quickly turned to see a annoyed blonde. Her emerald green eyes narrowed in on the two boys. Both of which seemed to stiffen, as if her look enough could kill.

"Ichiru, you should at least tell Naruto that you aren't trying to date me anymore. After all, that is all he's worked up about." Yuki sighed before looking at Kakashi. "And you, Kakashi sensei, are extremely late."

The silver haired jounin chuckled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "Oh yeah, the meeting."

"Yeah, the meeting." Yuki glared, "You're lucky I volunteered to get you, you know how Tsunade gets. You really need to break that habit, Kakashi sensei."

"Sorry." Kakashi gave a closed eye smile before walking towards Yuki.

Yuki looked back at the others, offering a smile. "Sorry, but we really have to run." She turned around to leave, only pausing when Naruto called out her name. Then, she turned around to look at him curiously.

He grinned, "Congratulations, Yuki-chan! Maybe later do you wanna go grab some ramen?"

Yuki's head tilted as her eyes closed into a closed eye smile. "Thanks, Naruto-kun! That would be great! But, right now we really have to run, sorry!"

Quickly, Yuki shoved Kakashi to get him running before running beside him. All the while Naruto watched her leave, the goofy grin never leaving his face.

.....................................................................

After a angry look from Tsunade, she dismissed Kakashi's tardiness, as did everyone else as they were used to it. The building their meeting was in today was actually one of the few buildings to not have to be rebuilt, which helped as the other building their previous meeting was in was still under some construction.

Yuki placed herself between Kakashi and Iruka before focusing her attention to Tsunade and the village elders. "Even if it is Madara, can he really take on the Five Great Nations?" Homura asked as soon as Kakashi and Yuki had taken their seats.

Tsunade, not surprisingly, slammed her hand on the table and glared at the old man. "Wake up! Madara Uchiha leads the Akatsuki! Just one of their members, Nagato, was able to destroy the entire village! Have you forgotten that?!"

Homura's mouth dropped, as if he was shocked that Tsunade had yelled at him. Then, getting over the shock, he looked down as he realized she was right.

"I agree with Tsunade-sama." Kakashi said. "The Akatsuki already have to tailed beast from the one tails to the seven tails. If they intend to use them as military weapons, we must consider their strength to be far greater than Nagato's."

Yuki nodded to herself, keeping quiet as she listened. Everyone's attention was dragged back onto Tsunade, "And if that is the case, the Five Great Nations,- no the entire world is in danger of ruin. We cannot delay action any longer."

"All right." Koharu agreed, "But do you know where Madara Uchiha is?"

"We have a general idea of the location." Shikaku answered. "The Mitarashi Unit just reported in and they confirmed spotting someone who fits the description of Madara Uchiha. They are presently working to get more solid intel."

"Another thing, we need to strength our ties with the Kessho village. While they aren't as big as they used to be, they will be a great asset towards this war. Yuki," The blonde blinked looking back at Tsunade. "Since you are the only one that can get there, this will mainly rely on you."

Yuki gave a quick nod, "Yes, Tsunade-sama." Her face showed determination, but showed no fear for what she knew was going to come.

..........................................................

 End of Chapter 74! I know, incredibly short. But, since I didn't really get the 15 comments, I didn't really have to update today. That, and I wanted to do a cute little chapter with Naruto and Yuki in the next one, then one more and I'm starting the next book! So, I was just wondering, had anyone read the very last chapter of Naruto today? I'm pretty happy with the couples :3 but I won't say anything because of spoilers!

This chapter is not edited.