The spot next to you dips, letting you know Ruel sat down too. "Baby." He deadpans, clearly getting more and more annoyed. Next thing you know your phone is snatched away and into his hands.

You act unbothered and grab the TV remote, clicking the power button.

Ruel sighs and stands up, only to crouch down in front of you so that he's blocking the TV. He places his hands on your knees. "Talk to me."

You slightly tilt your body to the side so you can look around him.

His hand suddenly starts getting higher up your thigh, and just as it reaches the end of the oversized shirt you're wearing, you push his hand away. He puts it right back to where it was before, ignoring your previous action.

"Can you please stop ignoring me for one second and tell me why you're upset? I just want to help you Y/N."

The sadness in his voice has you holding back from speaking for the second time. You stand up once again but this time you go to your room, hearing him groan out of frustration as you walk away.

The camera you set up has a view of inside the bathroom so while you're standing in front of the mirror, it can still see.

This is normally the time when you and Ruel would shower together. It's part of your normal routine after living together for almost a year.

A minute later, Ruel walks into the bathroom and stands behind you, watching you through the mirror.

Knowing the routine, he pulls his shirt over his head, grumbling words you can't understand under his breath.

Your eyes slightly widen when he starts to take off his pants, and you quickly shut the door so the camera doesn't see that. You could always just edit it out, but you're not taking any chances.

When you sneak a glance at him, you see him rubbing his eyes tiredly as he walks over to the shower to turn it on.

Poor baby. I'll have to give him the biggest hug after this, you think.

After stripping off your clothes while Ruel waits, you step into the warm shower, him following after. Before you can start putting shampoo in your hair, he stops you by grabbing your hips.

"Please tell me why you're ignoring me, I hate it when you're mad at me." He begs quietly, rubbing circles on your skin with his thumb.

You bite your lip and avoid eye contact.

One hand leaves your hip and grabs your chin to tilt it up towards him, forcing you to meet his gaze. "I don't understand, did something happen while I was gone?"

After more silence, his jaw clenches and he now looks angry. "Fine." And then he steps out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist and exiting the bathroom.

You watch him leave with a frown, hurrying to finish showering before walking into the bedroom, covered by a towel.

You see him laying on the bed on his phone, scrolling through something. He glances at you and his eyes soften for a split second.

Once you're changed into one of his shirts, you plop down next to him.

"Hey." He suddenly whispers, turning off his phone and facing you. His arms slip around your waist and he pulls you into his chest. "Tell me why you're upset love, I can't help unless you do." More silence. "Whatever I did or said, i'm sorry." He let's out a puff of air before leaning down and nuzzling his face into your neck. "You make me sad."

Him mumbling those words makes you let out a quiet giggle at how he childish sounded.

This makes his head snap up so he can look at you with wide eyes. "I heard that. You laughed." When you attempt to turn away, his hold on you tightens. "Nope, you're not going anywhere until you speak to me."

Oh no.

Ruel groans when you don't reply and moves so that he's now hovering over you, leaning down to repeatedly leave kisses all over your face in between his words. "Y/N, angel, sweetheart, my love, princess, baby, babe-"

Unable to hold it in any longer, you laugh at his actions.

A wide grin appears on his face and he stares down at you. "I know you wanna talk to me. Do I have to tickle you?"

Your eyes widen and you quickly shake your head. You use all of your strength to push him onto the bed next to you and plop down right on top of him. Your chin rests on his chest so you can look up at him.

"It was a prank." You mumble.

He freezes at the sound of your voice. "You're kidding right?" When you shake your head, a scowl lands in his face. "So you tortured me for entertainment? You know what that means right?" You can tell he's teasing by his tone of voice.

You realize what he means and you begin to crawl off of him. "Please don't-" A squeal escapes your lips when his hands meet your waist and tickle you. "R-Ruel, stop! I can't breathe!"

He smirks but stops the torture on your skin. "That was very rude you know."

You nod. "I know, I almost didn't go through with it." You sit up on his lap. "I have to go turn the cameras off-"

"Not so fast sweetheart, I deserve a kiss after that stunt." He raises an eyebrow expectantly.

You roll your eyes but you know he's right. "Fine."

He smiles and cups your face to bring you closer before crashing his lips onto yours. The kiss is slow and passionate, everything it should be. It only lasts for about thirty seconds before you pull away.

Your hand finds its way into his slightly wet hair and brushes through it. "I love you."

Ruel kisses the tip of your nose. "I love you more."