"And what I'm going to sleep in?" I asked placing one of my hands on my hip, raising an eyebrow.

"Shit, I thought you was sleeping in that dress." He said making me grill the hell out of him and he laughed.

"Nah I'm just fucking with you, ma. Let me grab you something. But it should be fresh towels hanging up in there for you too." I placed my things on the night stand that was situated next to his bed, going through my purse and grabbing a hair tie and placing my hair into a ponytail.

"You don't have like a durag, or what?" I asked and his scrunched up in confusion.

"I don't have my scarf and I just got this frontal. Not about to mess it up yet, duh." I said like it was basic understanding, he mugged me.

"Girl, it's one in that nightstand with yo fat head ass." He said and I laughed loudly, opening the nightstand drawer grabbing the black satin durag that he had.

He was rummaging through his drawers making me feel skeptical about what he was grabbing. Not if it was some girl's clothes that have been left here before, I tried to lie to myself acting like I wouldn't care.

He pulled out one of his black t shirts and a pair of his grey Nike shorts. I titled my head and laughed at him holding the clothes.

"Okay, Miss. Bougie, this all I got for you to sleep in. Chill on me." He said tossing the clothes on the mattress close enough for me to grab.

I laughed and picked the clothes up, grabbing my phone and charger. I turned to go into the bathroom before looking at him, "Ain't nothing wrong with being bougie sometimes." I flipped him off and he did the same, chuckling while walking out his bedroom.

I shut the bathroom door behind me and sat my phone on the counter and plugged my charger inside of the outlet that was underneath the large and clear oval mirror.

I put my phone on the charger and the apple logo had popped up on screen, and turned back on.

I put my passcode in and set my phone back down waiting for any of the notifications to come through that was sent when my phone died.

Just like that, my phone was going off like bells. Everybody had called and texted me, especially my mom. I bet they were all just so worried sick and I know Giovanni told them after Saint called him and Dexter in the car.

I went into my call log and scrolled down to my mom's contact, dialing her number and placed the phone up to my ear.

The phone rang for a solid two seconds before she immediately picked up.

"Genisā Micah fucking Browning, where the hell have you been and why you haven't been responding to anybody's text?!" My mom started snapping and I shook my head because I seen this coming.

"Mom I talked to Giovanni earlier off of Saint's phone, I thought he would have called and told you that I was safe." I said trying me best to reassure her.

"No Genisā, I wanted you to call me yourself! Personally! I wanted to hear it straight from your damn mouth that you were okay." She said and I became silent.

I know my mom hated that I was apart of this shit and it worried her that both of her children was in it. Anytime something happens with shooting, or someone my age gets shot, my mom calls me.