Jaden and Griffin are now looking at Anthony splayed out on the bed

"God baby you're gorgeous" Jaden whispers moving up the bed to kiss him.
"I love watching you two together" Griffin smiles

Griffin takes the bottle he was handed and squirts some lube on his fingers before gently circling his index finger around Anthony's hole and then pushing it in slowly.

It's a strange sensation but it feels good as Griffin slowly works Anthony open while Jaden kisses up and down his neck. When Griffin adds another finger Jaden always distracts him with a rough kiss or sucking softly on his sweet spot.

Griffin is three fingers in hitting Anthony's prostate every time he moves Anthony is moaning into his kiss with Jaden and when Griffin pulls his fingers out Anthony releases a pitiful whimper.

He pulls away from Jaden he feel empty without Griffin and he whines again

"Do you think you're ready little Prince" Griffin asks

Anthony looks between the two boys he wants this but it's a big step.

"Do you maybe want Jaden instead" Griffin tries
Anthony gives him a confused look
" I'd love to fuck you baby boy but I promise Griffin will take the best care of you he'll make you feel amazing" Jaden whispers caressing Anthony's cheek.

He looks to Jaden then to Griffin looking him in the eyes and nodding
"Okay...I'm ready" Anthony says
"Okay come here" Griffin says

He reaches for Anthony and tugs him forward kissing him softly. Griff gently lays Anthony down again kissing him slowly As he pulls away Jaden hands him a condom and the lube again.

Griffin opens the condom sliding it on his length lubing himself and then rubbing some more on Anthony's hole.

Anthony knows Griffin is big he's blown him plenty of times now but the idea of Griffin's cock being in him makes it seem giant it has him thinking how it'll ever fit inside.

"How will it fit?" Anthony asks nervously

He looks up shyly at the boys Griffin smiles gently rubbing up his thighs
"it'll hurt a bit but we'll go slow I won't move till you're ready" Griffin says

Jaden moves to kneel next to Anthony's head gently petting his hair to soothe him he smiles at him gently

Griffin lifts Anthony's legs lining himself up with Anthony's hole. As he pushes in Anthony whimpers squeezing his eyes shut. He feels himself stretching around Griffin it's painful and blissful at the same time. He bites at his lip as Griffin full pushes in.

"Fuck little prince you are so tight" Griffin groans
"Just relax I won't move till your ready"
"You're being so good for daddy baby" Griffin soothes over the next minute as Anthony adjusts to the stretch he feels so full and the pain is turning to pleasure.

"M-move" Anthony whines out finally taking a deep breath

At first the thrusts are shallow and gently but with every thrust Anthony feels better and beyond it's only a few minutes before is moaning for more

"Daddyyy faster" Anthony begs his eyes rolling back slightly as Griffin pounds into him.

Griffin hikes Anthony's legs up onto his shoulders and slams into the smaller boy. It's amazing Anthony is blissed out his reaches down to stroke his cock and the harder Griffin goes the louder Anthony gets.

Griffin gives Jaden a knowing look before Jaden gently turns Anthony's head to him

"Suck" he tells the boy holding his dick to Anthony's lips

It's not the best position for a blow job he can't fit all of Jaden in his mouth but his moans send vibrations down Jadens cock causing him to moan.

Griffin is slamming into Anthony at this point the boy still moaning loudly around Jadens cock obviously enjoying this.

Jaden throws his head back with a loud moan he's getting close in fact they all are.

Anthony's prostate is being abused he feels tingly and warm

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" Jaden moans
He shoots into Anthony's mouth pulling out so the last few shots cover Anthony's lips.

"Shit I'm almost there" Griffin moans
He reaches out playing with Anthony's balls while Anthony pumps his cock faster he's pushed over the edge when Griffin slams his prostate.

As he cums he clenches around Griffin and in a few more thrusts Griffin is pulling out of Anthony slipping off the condom and cumming across Anthony's stomach.

The boys are panting heavily Griffin and Jaden lay down next to Anthony taking turns kissing him softly tasting Jadens cum on his lips.

Anthony is shaking slightly but he feels like he's floating.

Jaden disappears for a few minutes while Griffin soothes Anthony sweet kisses and petting his hair before picking him up and carrying him to the bathroom.

Jaden has drawn a bath for them. They all get in the tub the hotel tub is large but with three grown boys it's still a squeeze but the are comfortable.

"I love you two so much" Anthony whispers leaning against Jadens chest

"You boys are my world I never want to be without you" Griffin says reaching out to kiss both their cheeks

"You guys mean everything to me I love you so much" Jaden says softly

They relax in the tub for awhile. When they do get out they dry off together the older boys supporting Anthony while he stands his legs shake lightly he and it hurts to walk.

Once back out in the room Anthony steals a pair of Jadens shorts and Griffin's hoodie before crawling under the covers. They boys cuddle for awhile before there's a knock on the door.

They grown and Jaden and Anthony demand he open the door so he does.

In piles Chase, Noen, Payton, Bryce, Tayler and Chaser.

Griffin settles back onto the bed.

"Why did you guys disappear on us earlier" Payton asks

"Just wanted to come back to the room" Jaden tells them

"Okay well we were gonna go down to the pool if y'all wanted to come" Chase tells them

Anthony looks at Jaden and Griffin and shakes his head. Not only is his neck and chest covered in hickeys but he's absolutely positive he can't walk more then a few steps

Griffin laughs "I don't think we'll be going anywhere for awhile" he tells the boys with a wink before kissing Anthony's red cheeks.

The realization of what he means hits the boys quickly, we'll all but Payton.

"What why" he asks curiously causing everyone to laugh

Bryce leans down and whispers in the boys ear causing a look of shock to spread over his face

"I guess I don't know very much about gay sex" he whispers shaking himself slightly

The boys laugh at Payton before leaving the boys to themselves to spend time together.