Chapter twentyfive

No ones Pov: the next few days Anthony wasn't distant but he was less...touchy. There were no make outs or blowjobs just a few quick pecks on the lips or cheek.

Anthony suddenly felt awkward again he didn't want to sit in the boys laps or makeout it's like he forgot everything like how to breathe or where to put his hands.

He had no reason not to have sex he loved these boys and he knows they'd make him feel like the center of the world if they took his virginity but he was scared.

It feels like everything will be different once he's done it it'll just be gone and he'll have nothing left to keep for himself.

"Baby what are you thinking about" Jaden asks coming up behind Anthony wrapping his arms around his waist.

"A lot of stuff" Anthony hums it felt nice to be held

"Are you okay" Jaden asks his younger boyfriend

"Yeah I think so" Anthony responds leaning into Jadens embrace

Anthony and Jaden talked softly to eachother for awhile they were out and about with the guys on their day off and right now everyone was taking pictures.

The two were so engrossed with eachother they didn't even notice they were being photographed. It was sweet really. Griffin walked over and wrapped himself tightly around his boys kissing them both softly

"I love you" he whispers to them just enjoying being in their own little world.

Tour was coming to an end and that was something they hadn't really talked about. Anthony just wanted to stay in this moment forever. Held tightly by his boys protecting him from the world like they always have.

That's when it hits him. They love him they really love him and they give their whole selves to him all their love and affection and nothing will change that and that's all he needs.

He wants to give them all he has to give he wants to be completely open with them and he wants to share every part of himself.

"Let's go back to the hotel" Anthony tells them

"Why are you not feeling good" Griffin asks concerned

"I feel great so great and I love you both so much so I want to go back to the room and I want y'all to take my virginity" Anthony says confidently

"Anthony are you sure?" Jaden asks softly caressing the boys cheek

Anthony just smiles "I'm sure" he tells them

As soon as the boys were in the hotel room Anthony was on them shoving them onto the bed going back and forth between kissing and sucking on there necks it's not till they are all stripped down to their boxers that Jaden and Griffin take control.

"Okay take it easy let us make you feel good" Griffin whispers huskily in Anthony's ear

Griffin pins Anthony's hands above his head and slowly kisses his way down to Anthony's boxers.
Jaden teases his nipples gently sucking them as Griffin pulls his boxers down.

Anthony is releasing these soft breathy moans his hands gripping the sheets. Griffin takes Anthony's cock in his hand pumping it softly before taking it in his mouth.

Jaden moves away from them Anthony brings his hand up to thread his fingers through Griffins hair.

He looks down and watches Jaden hand Griffin a bottle and Griffin begins to pull away from his cock.
Anthony takes his hand away from Griffins hair as his cock slips from Griffins lips.