Part 1 of 3

As I walk into the empty saloon, I stumbled in on a group of hot- I mean hideous young men.

    "Welcome to the Yarichin Bitch Saloon!" a blond boy with blue eyes behind yells over the roaring crowd of cat whistles and moans.  I look around the saloon and three words come to my head. Gay Man Paradise.

    I walk to the bar and sit on a stool next to a guy with pink hair.  His snoring is obnoxious but I deal with it anyway. So this is what a gay bar looks like.

    "Can I get you anything?" the blond boy asks, "A beer, some whiskey... a dick."

    "I'll take whatever you recommend," I answer.  The blond boy walks over to the tap and pours some beer into a glass and pours some white liquid on the top.

    "Drink responsibly or we punish you," he says with a smirk.  I look into the glass and look closely at the white liquid floating in the beer.  I slid it to the guy next to me. His nose twitches and he immediately wakes up and chugs the contaminated beer.  I get up to leave but the blond boy grabs my arm. "Where are you going?"

    "I'm taking my leave," I reply nervously.

    "But you haven't completed your duty yet."

    "What duty?"

    "Everyone who shows up in the Yarichin Bitch Saloon must have sex at least once before they leave," he says with a cute smile that will probably be the death of me and my chastity.  I look around at the saloon and everyone is staring at me with dirty looks in their eyes.