Chapter 1: Pandora

Start from the beginning

(That's Jade)

(That's Jade)

"So this is him, huh? Damn, you look just like Tommy. I'm sorry for your loss. Jade. Jade Valentine. This is Norm." She said holding her hand out towards my brother. He shook both hers and Norm's hands.

"You knew Tommy?" Jake asked.

"We both went through Avatar training with him and y/n. You're taking over his avatar, right?" Norm replied. "What do you say we go check them out?"

Jake nodded and turned towards Jade and I.

"I'm ready if you're ready." He said.

"I'm ready. You ready?" Jade asked me.

"I've been ready five years ago." I replied before turning towards Norm.

"Lead the way, Spellman."

~Time Skip~

When we finally arrived and entered the Bio Lab, I couldn't help but grin at all the cool stuff. Advanced high tech equipment, fellow scientists looking at samples through a microscope or working on their latest projects, and basically anything the sounded expensive if it broke.

"Get a load of this place." Jade said in amazement. She may be a fellow ass kicking machine like me but that didn't mean girls like us didn't have a respect for science.

"Right?" I agreed. This place was awesome!

As Norm introduced himself to the other scientists while Jade and I looked around, I noticed Jake rolling off deeper into the lab. Curious, I followed him but mostly because I didn't want him to break anything. Once I saw what caught his attention, a huge grin appeared on my face.

There were four large tanks with our avatars floating inside of them. The tanks acted like wombs as the scientist worked around them, monitoring them. Jade and Norm caught up to us as a dark skinned scientist in glasses noticed us and walked up to us with a welcoming smile.

"Hey. Welcome." He smiled and shook hands with Jake.

"Welcome to Pandora. Good to have you. I'm Max Patel."

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm y/n Sully. This is Norm Spellman, Jade Valentine and my little brother Jake." I introduced pointing to everyone. Max shook mine, Norm and Jade's hands.

"I've heard a lot about you, y/n. You were one of our best students in the entire program. Very impressive." Max said and I shrugged in response.

"Credit goes to my older brother Tommy. If he didn't make my ass stay up until 3 in the morning studying, I don't think I'd be here. Probably would of still been an idiot with a gun." I smiled bitterly and ignored the offended glare coming from Jake. He may have been proud to be a soldier and I was once to, but now he's in a wheelchair and what's the point of destroying a once beautiful planet more than it already has?

Jade placing her hand on my shoulder snapped me out of my thoughts. Clearing my throat, I turned my attention back towards the avatars.

"Damn. They got big." Jake chuckled.

"Yeah, they fully matured on the flight out." Norm said checking out his avatar. "So the proprioceptive sims seem to work really well."

"Yeah, they've got great muscle tone. It'll take us awhile to get them decanted, but you guys can take them out tomorrow." Max replied before looking at Jake and pointing to the tank across from Norms.

"That's yours."

Jake and I moved to the front of his avatar's tank to get a better look. A lost and longing feeling immediately swelled within me as we gazed upon the magnificent blue creature. It looked just like Tommy but I could see Jake as well. Damn, I wished he was here to see this. Tommy would have been the most ecstatic out of all of us.

"It looks just like him." Jake whispered. I looked at him and saw the same longing lost look as mine. I hooked my arm around his shoulder and pulled him into a side hug.

"I think it looks like you too. This is your avatar, Jake." I said softly.

"Hey, y/n. Come look at yours!" Jade yelled from a little ways away. I gave Jake a comforting shoulder pat before joining my best friend at the tank my avatar was in.

She twitched occasionally but the little lady was quite beautiful if I do say so myself.~

Flawless blue skin with darker shade stripes and white spots along her body. Nice long toned legs, cat like features with the ears and tail to match, but what really caught my attention was her hair. Most natives had long black or even brown hair, my avatar had pure snow white hair.

Not that I'm complaining. It made her look exotic!

 It made her look exotic!

"Jesus..." I mumbled not taking my eyes off my avatar.

"I know. It's kinda scary how they all look like us but god damn is it cool." Jade replied smiling.

"No. Even as a Na'vi my Double D bust and child baring hips come back to haunt me." I said making the ravenette giggle.

"Hey. A man will appreciate those."

"Yeah, and men these days appreciate them a little too much. And besides, no man can tame all of this." I gestured to myself and in an instant, a familiar mischievous smirk stretched onto Jades face. She looked at me and I rose an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"No one can tame you?" She purred.

"Yeah, problem?" I inquired.

"No, no. No problem at all. I just bet you're wrong." Jade challenged.

"Oh, really?" I smirked and crossed my arms over my chest while cocking my hip to the side.

"Really. I bet, through out this whole trip, you'll find the perfect man that'll put you in your place." Jade said.

"Fine, but when you're proven wrong, you have to be my slave for a month." I replied holding out my hand. Jade took my hand into hers.

"Deal. We start tomorrow." She said before walking off to Jake, Norm, and Max who were getting ready to leave the Bio Lab. I chuckle.

"I can hardly wait.~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1 is in the bag and it's 4:30am, so be happy!!
Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next update.
Stay chill my Black Roses.
Bye bye ^^

StolenNightmare~