.ραят тωσ.

After that, Huey tried to go home.
Now, the keyword here is tried.
Unfortunately, a trio of beagles had followed him on his back route. He decided walking with his brothers was a bad idea, since they might be embarrassed about being brothers with the "new kid". Turns out he couldn't have been more wrong.
Huey didn't even notice the beagles as he biked down the road towards the bridge. He came to a halt, however, when he heard laughing from behind him. He recognized the laugh. From his nightmares. From his childhood. From school.
It was terrifying. Less like a beagle, more like a hyena. He turned around and his pupils shrunk.

The two beagles were bolting towards him, a knife in one of their hands. He had dropped his bike, so he scrambled to get it back up. But he was too late, and they grabbed him by the throat.

"Hey there, little ducky." The shortest beagle snorted. God, he was ugly. And smelly.

Apparently the putrid smell had made Huey's face scrunch up, because the short beagle took a lot of offense to whatever face he was making. He got a swift punch to the abdomen, getting the air knocked out of him. This was done by a much bigger beagle, a second one. His shoulders were broad, and it looked like he was made for killing. Huey coughed a bit.

"You don't belong here with us, you're new. I heard you the other day, spreadin' rumors 'bout me 'n my kin." He scoffed, and got a scary look on his face. He twirled the knife in his fingers and pulled up Huey's shirt. "You're a damn lair. 'N I'll make sure everyone knows it."

A third beagle, tall but really scrawny, looked worried.
"Uh, what're you gonna do?" He thumbled with his shirt.

The small one look towards the scrawny one, holding Huey in place against a rail on the bridge. "I'm gonna carve it on his chest so he knows what he truly is: a liar. And he'll remember it for the rest of his life. Remember US for the rest of his life." He growled.

"A-are you sure 'bout this Big Time? We could sure get in a tonna' trouble if we get caught." The big one added.

"That's why we ain't gonna get caught. Right?" He stared them down, and after a bit of time, they nodded. He turned back to Huey, putting the freezing knife to his bare chest. Huey hitched hard as the knife ripped into his skin, shallow at first then deeper. He carved down, then turned right to make an "L". He began to make an "I", but was interrupted by 4 bikes screeching to a halt in front of him. On the bikes, there was Violet Saberwing, Lena Despell, Dewey Duck, and Louie duck at the front. Louie looked furious, and walked up to Big time and... the other two. He landed a hit to Big time in the face, and before the bigger one could get at Louie, Dewey and Lena both jumped on him. The scrawny one ran off as fast as he could, the big one falling to the ground after being choked, and big time following close behind.

Louie shook his hand, it hurting from the punch, and turned back to Huey, his face getting somehow paler than white.
"H-H-H-H... Huey?!!" He couldn't quite get his name out at first. He was struck with horror as he saw his brother bleeding out of his chest and onto his shirt. How did this happen? How did they... Why did they... He felt sick. They had hurt his big brother!

"Hey, you're that new kid, right? Woah, they messed you up real bad!" Lena stared the kid down with Fear. He looked rough.

Huey nodded.

Dewey freaked out, tears about to spill. How sick do you have to be to do this? He shakily took out his emergency kit and started to work on Huey.

Once he was patched up, they made their way back, Huey leaving his bike there and riding with Louie. But they were stopped by someone running out into the road. A darker feathered duck with bright red hair and a green jacket, and long, red hair.
Huey recognized her immediately.
And it seemed like she recognized him as well. Since she said,

"Hey, new kid."