The beginning

Aureylian's POV
When Aurey woke up she saw a bright burst of light and Jordan sleeping beside her. The first thing she realized was that this is not her room. When she looked to her other side a block away from her was Vechs sleeping soundly looking as peaceful as ever. She got up and saw that they were on a whole different server and started panicking but first she had to wake up the boys.

Vechs POV
Vechs heard Aurey's beautiful sweet voice waking him up but it wasn't bubbly and giggly like it usually was, no this time it was worried and panicked. When he opened his eyes he realized why, THEY WERE ON A DIFFERENT SERVER!!
Ok don't panic...don't panic... to late he let out a scream and heard a groggy "what?". Oh no Jordan's here.

Jordan's POV
When Jordan woke up he saw his girl Aurey and that dork Vechs. He saw they were on an island and wait...a different server? I heard Aurey say "Before you panick guys I found a note. Why don't we take turns reading it to ourselves?"
Aurey passed the note to me and I read it in my head. It said "I have put all of you here on this server for my own reasons. The only way to get off is to find the escape button somewhere around the island. The reasons will soon become clear xoxo ❤️Aphrodite❤️. I passed it to Vechs and after he read it he said "We better gather supplies and make shelter."