"Yeah, but I wanna show off to the world." He said quietly and I squeezed his arm. I knew exactly how it felt when you thought you were ready to come out but deep down you are afraid of the outcome.

I mean it could either build him or completely destroy him. But atleast he was an active supporter of the LGBTQ+.

"When you are ready, you will know. Don't do it for anyone else but yourself. Look at how my coming out turned out..." I trailed off and he pulled me even closer to his body.

"I understand baby. I hope it will turn out okay like Liam's coming out did. I feel like I'm lying to people." He said and I understood there and then that he meant his fans.

Like how yesterday they had asked him about the girl who stood him up.

"It's gonna be okay. If you do it at the right time." I told him and then recalled that he'd just said something about Liam coming out.

"Speaking of Liam." I started and looked at him. Might as well ask what happened since they used to be friends. "What happened to make you guys turn out the way you are today?"

He sighed and rubbed his hand over his face.

"I fucked up our friendship." He started. "Liam and I... we used to be bestfriends, from diaper days, grew up together and then we met this huge bump in the road and everything just went downhill." He paused, probably reminiscing his friendship.

"My mum is the only person that took care of us. I look up to her and respect her a lot even though she's a little overprotective at times. When my dad left us, she worked very hard for us to live a comfortable life and be content. And she was the first person who believed that I could do something with my singing voice.

Liam and I used to sing and we loved it. But we just liked having fun with singing until one day, Liam had this crazy idea to audition for X factor. I was hesitant because believe it or not I was shy when people talked about my singing and so exposing myself to judges was not something I wanted to do.

They convinced me and we decided to do it together. We were both fourteen then. And Liam did and got through but before it was my turn, I was seated and singing with other contestants waiting for our turn, when this man and lady came to get me with my mum. I was surprised and thought they were part of X factor but they weren't, they actually were from another lable and mum talked them into listening to me sing.

I sang for them and twenty four hours later, I was sighed and that's how I never got to do my audition."

That actually made sense because I don't remember seeing Harry audition the day that Liam did. I had seen all of Liam's performance and I had actually kept track of his musical breakthrough up until now.

Wow, I had no idea Harry also wanted to audition. Before I could get lost in thought, he spoke up.

"So my mum took up the role of being my manager and all that. Since fourteen, she's been managing my career.  Everything, the music, the acting, the modelling, everything. 

When the X factor live shows started, Liam came out and although I supported him at first, it changed everything between us.

My mum convinced me that being friends with a gay person would just put a strain on my public image. I was new to all the things and was only getting used to it so I distanced myself from him until we eventually fell out. I don't know even know how, but we then started this fued between us and I regret dumping my bestfriend everyday.

Eventually, I realized that hiding was choking me and killing me slowly. So I started supporting the LGBTQ community and slowly saw that it was okay in this world to be gay. But I'm just not ready to let the rest of the world know.