Yoongi: A night to remember

Începe de la început

"What is it?" he stated with a raspy voice. 

"Umm...the bell rung-g and I t-thought I'd wake-" he rolled his eyes and stood up towering over my small body. 

"Is that all you wanted?" a smirk crept on his face. "Yeahhh..I'm gonna go now so I'll see ya" I turned around and started to walk away.

"Pathetic"

I stopped in front of the door and furrowed my eyebrows. 'I know he ain't talking to me?' I turned around and came face to face with him. Well face to chest. 

"Did you just call me-"

"Pathetic? Yes so what if I did? It's not like you're gonna do anything little girl" he said as he got closer to face. 

"Y/n who are you talking to?" Camilla said looking at me confused. "This dumbass-what? He was just here" I looked into the classroom confused. 

"Girl nobody is here. Everyone left already." I looked around the hallway and noticed it was empty. 

"I-but he was..and I-" I was still puzzled about what happened. 'How did he disappear that quickly?'

"Let's go girl. We got a party to get ready for" she grabbed my hand and pulled me outside the building. 

~Time skip~

"Damnn I was right. We look sexy" Camilla said dancing in the mirror. "I look and feel like a stripper" I stated running my hands across the soft fabric. 

"Good. Your lucky I didn't get those playboy bunny costumes then you'd be feeling and looking like a-"

*ding dong*

"Ooo they're here!" she clapped her hands happily and sprinted out the room. I chuckled and followed her downstairs. As I reached the bottom, I saw Camilla and her boyfriend making out. 

"Ughh y'all we haven't even left yet please stopp" I playfully rolled my eyes. 

"Sorry Y/n she looks amazing and I can't resist her beauty" Nick smirked as he wrapped his hands around Camilla's waist. 

"Y'all some freaks" Michelle said shaking her head. She was dressed as a magician.

"Y/nn you look finee in that costume " Tristan said looking me up and down.

"Thanks boo" I cooed at him. 

"Omg can we please leave before all the hot boys are taken?"Michelle groaned.

"Alright let's go. Tristan you're driving" Nick ran out with Camilla over his shoulder. We all laughed and started walking out. I locked the door and went towards the black Mercedes Benz. I climbed into the passenger seat.

"How far is Reggie's house?" Michele asked.

"20 mins why?" Tristan looked at her through the mirror. 

"Enough time for us to get lit" she connected her phone to the bluetooth and started blasting 'No Guidance'. 

~Another time skip~

"We up in this bishh" Michele yelled as we entered through the front door. People looked us up and down as we made our way towards the kitchen. "Yo Nick whats up man? I see you bought the crew" Reggie looked at all of us until his eyes stopped on me. He licked his lips and grinned.

"Uh yeah. Anyways I'll see you later okay" Nick told Reggie as they did their handshake. Everyone went off to do their own thing leaving me here alone. I went towards the cooler and  grabbed the last lemonade until a hand snatched it away from me.