Angel Spinel X Succubus Reader- Not Bad For A Virgin

Requested by.. @lil_miss_blue_demon
Hope you enjoy!

Author's POV

It was another day on Earth, you were assigned a human to do "sexual activities" with. But little did you know is that your human was being guarded by an angel. You huffed in annoyance, the angels always made it almost impossible to finish your job. Once you got a good look at her your heart nearly skipped a beat, 'why do i feel so attracted to her? She's a girl, and let alone an angel! Master would surley punish me hard for this..' You couldn't stop thinking about her pink pigtails, her magenta orbs, and her gorgeous body that was hidden underneath that dress. You practicaly drooled at the sight of her. After a few weeks of watching from the shadows you thought it was time to show yourself. Once your human left for a second you quickly revealed yourself, the angel widened her eyes at the sight of you and your exposing outfit.

"So your Steven's angel hm?" You floated above the ground using your small batwings. She blushed slightly "Yes, i am. I'm assigned to guard him from you to be exact." She said crossing her arms. "Aw c'mon~ We both know he isn't ready for all of this~" you hinted to your curvy body. She looked down and noticed how you were sqeezing your large breasts together. Her face flushed, covering her eyes she began to leave "Aw where you goin' suger?" You asked stopping her "Why don't you and I get this chance to get to know eachother a little better~?" You took her hands with yours, She thought about it for a second, her body was screaming yes but her mind was saying no "Do you know how much trouble we could get into if we did that?" She whispered, "I'm all about taking risks baby, you seem tense and stressed, i could help with that~" You tried to convince her. She thought to herself again, "mmm okay, but make it quick!" She obliged, you smirked and pulled her in roughly, kissing her with lust and passion.

She tensesd but soon relaxed into the kiss and kissed back, you licked her lips signaling her to open her mouth, sadly she didn't know what you meant by that so you pinched her butt, makng her gasp. You shoved your long snake like tongue inside of her warm wet mouth, exploring every part of her virgin cave. She whimpered into the kiss. 'is this really her first time kissing? Well i am definetly gonna have fun with her~' you thought you thought to yourself. You tangled your hands into her pink hair, pulling out the hairties. You scratched her head with your long black nails. You eventually leaned away, taking a good look at her. Your black lipstick was all over her mouth, she panted heavily, a bright pink blush was dusted across her face. She seemed to be dazed by what had just happened. You giggled and swirled your tail up her dress, she gasped once you touched her already wet sex. She jumped back and held her legs together, placing her hands in between her legs. "Aw c'mon babe the fun was just getting started~" You tried to pull her dress up but she stopped you again. You huffed feeling sexually fustrated, "Listen if you're not ready then i'll just-" "Im ready! I'm just.. not used to this sort of thing.." She cut you off, you smiled at her innocence.

You took her hand and teleported to a private area, It was a bedroom, the walls were painted a deep blood red, candled hung from the walls. The bed pressed agaisnt the middle of the wall, the sheets and silky blanket were also blood red. "welcome to my room~" you took her hand again and lead her to the bed. Sitting her down "I'm just gonna take it your a sub so leave all the work for me mkay~?" You got onto your knees and placed your hands up her dress, stopping at her thighs, you squeezed them gently. she moaned softly, You smirked and liftet her dress, putting your head underneath. You spread her legs open enough for you to put your face right there. you opened your mouth, letting your long slippery tongue escape. you opened her lips and licked her wet clit. She shivered from the touch, you placed a finger at her entrance slipping it in, she whimpered slightly, not used to the feeling. You continued pleasuring her small clit with your tentacle like tongue. It bent in ways she never knew was possible, it touch all the right spots making her go wild. "mm i love those sounds your making, don't stop em" you panted, You then bit her clit softly earning a loud moan errupt from her, her legs were shaking from the pleasure she was receiving. You smirked and continued, adding to more fingers to her core. "Oh my heavens... d-don't stop~!"

You listened to the small girls order, your free hand finding its way to yout own dripping sex. You moaned into her core, you rubbed your clit in circular motions, you felt your face heat up as you pleasured yourself and Spinel. she pushed your head down, trying to get you closer to herself. "i, i'm gonna-" she climaxed all over your fingers and face. You licked up the juices and took your head out from underneath her dress. "how was that hun?" you asked, she panted, not sure what to say, you sat down next to her. Grabbing her and throwing her over your knees. You finally had enough of being gentle and nice. You lifted her dress exposing her pink ass. You smirked and rubbed it a little bit, before giving the right side a hard smack. She yelped from the sudden pain. "o-ouch! w-what are you doing?" She attempted to cover her ass but it only made it worse, "don't try and stop me sugar tits" you growled, she felt herself getting wet all over again just by the sound of your rough voice. You gave her ass another smack, she yelped again. "i want you to count everytime i give your pretty little ass a smack alright doll~?" She nodded in response. You smacked again "t-three~" you smirked "four~" "five~" "six~" you continued to spank her, every smack became harder as you watched her pink ass turn red. "t-twenty~!" you gave her the final and worse smack of them all. Tears rolled down her face, a blush was plastered on her cheeks.

You then became bored of the position and decided to switch things up, you pulled her ass to your face and her upper half to the groud, you leaned down and began to lick at her small ass, she shivered from the new feeling. you stuck your tongue inside, she gasped with pleasure. She never knew that that hole could also be pleasured. You continued to eat her ass. making sure to push your tongue as far as it could go. You pulled it out and stuck three fingers in. She moaned loudly, feeling your long slick fingers go into her forbidden place.

"Oh heavens that feels so... so good!" She moaned out. Her eyes were at the back of her head, her pink tongue hung out of her mouth. You stretched your tongue over to her dripping core once again, licking at her clit. You pumped your fingers in and out harder. She bucked her hips to make your fingers go deeper. "Oh god (Y/N)~ I'm... I'm gonna cum again~!" She moaned, her juices came out of her core, dripping onto your exposed thighs. You pulled your fingers out and switched positions again. This time she was on top. Her legs were wrapped around you, sitting on your lap. You shape shifted a large member, placing it at her pussy lips.

"W-wait I don't think I'm- AH~!" You shoves your large member inside of her tight virgin pussy. Pumping in and out of her. Tears rolled down her face as she scratched at your exposed back. "Ah, oh my god~! Uh oh yes mm fuck uh~" she moaned as your large shaft explored her tight hole. You played with her breasts sucking and biting at her buds with your sharpened teeth. You felt sweat roll down everywhere, the room smelled of sex, sweat, and hint of strawberries. She gazed at your horns and thought of an idea, she grabbed onto them, and rubbed them roughly.

Your eyes widened, "Oh god Spinel~!" She was surprised it worked. Playing with your horns for a bit her arms grew tired, so she grabbed your black tail and shoved it into her mouth, sucking and biting on it. You moaned out in ecstasy, the feeling of your member inside of her, the feeling of your tail being abused. You couldn't handle the feeling anymore. "Oh fuck Spinel I'm gonna cum~!" You moaned "cum inside me~" you huffed out. You hesitated "are- are you sure?" You wanted to make sure it wasn't the sex talking. "Yeah fill my little pussy with your fucking cum you bitch~" she moaned in your ear.

That sentence drove you to your climax, you hot seed shot into her small pussy, filling it instantly. The feeling of your seed cause Spinel to climax as well. You pulled out and watched as some of your cum dripped out of her. You laid down, and pulled her close to you. "You know, you weren't bad for a virgin~" you said, she blushed and crossed her arms "yeah yeah whateva' you say toots."

Omggg writing this made me 💦💦 jk... unless?
Hope you enjoyed!!