Chapter One

"Run at it with all the speed you have, Liliane!" Shelle called out, her voice hitting on the trees and bouncing off, reaching Lillane's ears and propelling her faster, making her smile with the assurance of her pair encouraging her from a quarter-mile away. She pushed her legs until they ached, and slipped an arrow out, placing in with a slight click into her bow. She jumped, flinging her legs in front of her, and landed at a complete and silent stop. Her arrow was detached from the hand and it flew, glistening with the feathers fluttering away from her, towards the pheasant. it had run from her, and she chased, just in time, and barely caught up with it. It stopped, and Liliane ran over, seeing its leg starting to bleed. She looked into its eyes and tried conveying her face into love. Being a Faker, she could do this easily. Its eyes settled slowly into a peaceful expression, and as Shelle ran over, she glanced at it "You did a good job, it accepted you." She said as she wrapped her arms around Liliane

-o-0-o-

"Thanks," Liliane said. She didn't like hurting the animals for food, but she was on the feeding committee this year, so she would have to get used to it. Antoinette and Anton Had found out that they were paired, and they had decided to throw a party for it. Liliane and Shelle were 5 when they found out, and at 9 they were crushing. But they had told no one but each other. they weren't allowed to love each other. they kept trying to find someone else, who they could love just as much. but they couldn't. Not every person could shine light like rays of hope, bringing Lilian's mind to the clouds. No one else had the same lively and adorable qualities or could strike Liliane's heart with longing and love as much as Shelle could. So at 16, they were unofficially married, in their own minds, and with a small batch of cupcakes fed to each other at 3:30 am after binging Movies all night. They had fed each other, and skipped directly to the last part of the vows, "You may kiss the bride." ever since then, they were linked. It was inevitable to get one alone. If you wanted to talk to Liliane, you would also talk to Shelle, and if you wanted to talk to Shelle, you would also talk to Liliane. that was how it was, and you couldn't get one alone. They loved each other too much.

-o-0-o-

Shelle woke up the next morning to the wonderful warmth of Liliane in her arms. She slipped out her arm, barely breathing, and finally made it out of the bod without waking her. The morning was her favorite time of day, and she walked out into the kitchen feeling calmer than the cool mist outside. She slipped on her shoes and walked out to the chicken coop, taking in the beauty and serenity of the redwoods around her. The trees touching the sky, but still lightly misted around the edges. Here in the clearing where her house was, she had enough space to grow a small farm. she gently nudged her hens aside to grab 6 eggs from the henhouse and made sure they had access to the coop yard before closing the door. The thyme smelled fresh, and she picked a few sprigs of rosemary as well before going inside to make breakfast. She put 2 eggs in the fridge and started heating up a pan. The olive oil they had bought on a trip to France lingered on the counter. She put it with the other things, and pulled out two small bowls, cracking into them 2 eggs each. When she turned around, Lilian's light blue robe perked into her vision. Liliane had started de-stemming the thyme and rosemary.

"You're awake earlier than usual," Shelle said, slipping her arms around the warmth she loved. Her mood lifted, as it always did when she was around Lilianne. Smiling, Lilanne turned around and settled into Shelle's shoulder. "I set an alarm so that I could have enough time to start making the cake for Antoinette and Anton's party." Shelle slid over to the egg bowls again, moving them closer to Liliane and mixing in some of the herbs. She finished the first bowl, dropping the omelet mixture into the hot frying pan. She watched the thyme curl up, browning, and the scent of rosemary filled the air. her nose tingled, and she flipped it over. The omelet was perfectly cooked on one side. 2 minutes later, they were sitting at the table with breakfast.

-o-0-o-

A/N: Oh my god why. Of course, I HAD to get inspiration to write this after I'm writing 4 stories already. Well, 5th story here I come. Hope you guys liked this chapter, I'll write more on this later. Bye~!