The garden.

Prince Jordan walked the long halls of the castle looking for his servent. 'Were is that blasted girl?' He thought. When he reached the kitchen he looked out into the garden to find the servent sitting on tje ground looking at the flowers. Furious Prince Jordan walked out to the girl. The servent turned around and sae the prince walking rather fast towards her. Instantly the girl got up.

"Why are you not doing your chores like the rest of the servents." The prince asked oddly calm. To think about it he had always had a soft spot for the the young women. Only being twenty years of age, her long flowing raven black hair carressed her face just right. Her eyes were a stunning shade of blue. Her pink lips were nice and plump. She was curved in all of the right places. And het breast would make any straight man go insane.

" I had finished my chores, so i thought it would be alright if i came out to the garden for a moment. I am very sorry to have inconvenienced you." The servant replied. Now the young lady has always has been infatuated with the young man. Being roughly twenty three years if age. His muscles were greatly defined. It was not hard for anyone with eyes to tell that the Prince worked out.

"Yes ,well I would appreciate it if you did not do that anymore." Prince Jordan said.

"Yes, sir." The servant replied obediently.

The Prince thought back to the young girls mother. Who, a few years ago , died of natural causes. Her mother had been him sexual partner. Thinking of the things he and the servants mother had done gave him an idea.

"Do you know what your mother did for me before she passed? " He asked the servant.

The servant nodded to the Prince.

"Good then you know what i am going to ask you to do."The Prince said elated. "On your knees." Commaned. The servant complied. The Prince undid his trousers pulling out his member. He noticed her surprised face. " Have you ever seen a penis before?" He asked the young girl.

Her cheeks tented pink."Yes, just not one of such .... um....growth." She replied.

"Then you know what to do." He said

With that the girl took his length into her mouth. Prince Jordan looked down . Seeing her working his member the way she was , he dern there came on the spot. But , not wanting to end the bliss too fast he held it in.

The girl has seen plenty members in her day but, thid was by far the biggest. She swirled her tounge around the tip of his length. The Prince groaned. Taking his hand he laced his fingers through the girls hair. The servant felt his member pulse inside of her mouth. She braced her self for the explosion. Pre-cum dripped from the tip into her warm mouth. A few seconds later sucked and that was what sent the man off of the edge. The man moaned rather loudly as his juices squirted into her mouth. Suddenly the lunch bell for the servants rang and the girl quickly cleaned her face and gatherd herself then walking back into the kitchen.

"We will continue this later. "The Prince called after her. She said nothing , just nodded and headed into the kitchen.