Chapter Two

(Narrator)

"Hi! Come in!" The dark haired woman says letting you in her office. She flips through some pages, "Ah, so you're y/n? Excellent. Follow me" Miss underwood says as you both walk into a separate room.

"You can have a seat, So basically, you will be organizing my emails for me"

"Really? For 30/Hour I think i'd be doing much more?" You say furrowing your brows.

"Yep! But all I ask of you is that you keep it confidential."

"Okay!" You say a little too excited. She gives you a small smile. Taking in her beautiful features you feel a slight blush coming on your cheeks.

"W-well, I better get going-" You say getting up to leave

"W-well, I better get going-" You say getting up to leave. She stands aswell extending out her hand for you to shake it.

You shake her hand and it's rather cold, but soft. You notice her staring at your (E/C)eyes. "U-um..."

"Oh! Im sorry. Yes I will show you the station you'll be working at" She says stumbling through her words a bit.

Going through a hallway you both reach the destination. It was a huge office.

"Is this just for me?" You ask taken aback.

"Yes" She says smirking.

"Well I better get to work!" You say starting up the computer.

"Oh yes, let me show you what you'll need to do" She says standing behind your seat. She grabs the mouse and flips through emails. "So, any email containing an "X" should be put into the "important " file, any that have an "F" should be put in the "work" file" She explains leaning into you a bit.

You blush a little inhaling her sweet perfume.

"She smells like cotton candy" You thought.

"Well i'll leave you to it! Here are the keys for when you leave!" She says tossing a red key to you.

~Time Skip~

You wake up to get ready for work. You put on a pink knitted crop top and baby blue jeans. You leave the house and head to work.

After walking for 5 minutes you reach the building. Putting the key in the knob. Suddenly you feel a hard jab to your head and collapse.

(A/N)

Ooouu what could happen? ;) Be sure to vote for more!