Pregnancy test| Chase H. 

Y/N's POV
I threw up........Again and the thing is I don't that feel sick. Chase my boyfriend for 3 years and is at his friends house at the moment.

So now I'm pretty convinced that I'm pregnant i mean I've been nauseous every time I wake up for the past week. I'm only 17 though and it's scary because I'm so young and irresponsible.

I called Avani and asked her if she can get me some pregnancy tests and I swear she almost had a heart attack.

So it leads to right now sitting on my bed waiting for Avani to show up with the pregnancy tests.

"Hey I'm here" Avani said quietly "he's not here" I said and chuckled a little "oh ok then lets see if your preggo" she yelled.

Once I peed on the stick it said to wait 5 minutes so I guess we wait.

"If you do have a baby I'm the god mother right" Avani asked and I nodded "yes but let's see if I am pregnant first" I said and she nodded. Soon enough the 5 minutes were up and I got nervous.

"Just flip it over fast" Avani said "ughh I can't" I said rubbing my temples " you want me to look at it first" she asked and i nodded as she went over to the test and picked it up her eyes were wide and I got nervous "your pregnant" she said and a tear rolled down my cheek.

After Avani left I sat on the bed waiting and waiting for a while. I got a little worried that chase isn't coming back but then the opened and chase came in with his cute little smile.

"Hi Baby" he said "hey bub" I said smiling "you wanna watch netflix I had a long day the boys kept fighting and I was getting annoyed and a headache" Chase said looking very tired. I nodded my head and got into bed while he got out of his clothes and put on some sweatpants and climbed into bed.

I was deciding on telling him tonight or another day because he is very tired tonight but what if he gets a little mad I didn't tell him the day I found out. Wait What this is chase we are talking about  Y/n stop being stupid he's not gonna get mad but what if he doesn't want a kid right now and leaves.

"Baby are you ok" Chase said snapping me out of my thoughts. Ok that's it I'm telling him "umm I gotta tell you something" I said "what is it, is it the reason your acting a little out of it" he asked and I nodded "what is it baby" chase said grabbing my hand and "I can't tell you" I said and he frowned "why not" he asked "I'm scared your gonna leave me" I said tearing up "why would I do that, did you cheat" he asked and I shook my head no "no no not that it's, it's hard to explain" I said "just say it" he said holding my hand tighter "I'm....I'm Pregnant" I said quietly but loud enough to hear him.

I put my head down but he put his finger under my chin to make me look up at him. "Hey I will never leave you ok, I love you to much to do that" he said "when did you find out" he asked "earlier today with Avani, I took a pregnancy test" I said and he smiled "I'm going to be a dad" he yelled throwing his hands up in the air and then grabbing me by the waist pulling me on his lap. "I'm happy it's you who is gonna have my baby" he said smiling and I smiled back.

I have such a great boyfriend.

—————————————————————
Hey guys hope you enjoyed I'm sorry I didn't post that much but I'm gonna start posting a lot more😊😊😊