''In good hands'' Was all Lord De Rune said as he looked up to the sky, praying for his family, his servants and his people.

In a fit of rage and anger over his stubborn prisoner, Lord Nicholas drew his sword out and quickly turned around, slitting Lord De Rune's throat in the process, Blood splattering both the Knight's armor and the surrounding ground. The girls quickly drew away from the window as Amicia puts her hand over her mouth in shock. Meanwhile...Sylvia eye's widen as her face turns into a grimace and growls erupt from her mouth as she grips harder on her sword.

''Search the house!'' Lord Nicholas orders as the guards start to spread out over the house.

Upstairs, the door leading to the hallway starts banging as Hugo attempts to move forward.''Is that Mommy?'' Hugo asks as Sylvia grabs his hand as she and Amicia hide behind a desk of books.

''The boy is Valuable. He must be taken alive! If he's injured,You will answer for it!''

''And what do we do with the girl?

''The same as you did with the others''

''Find the kid! Kill anyone who gets in your way!''

''Hugo! Sylvia! Come here!'' Amicia whispered to her siblings as they huddled closer to her.''What's happening?'' Hugo asked. Amicia again shushed her brother as the door is bashed open and a guard loudly enters the room, spear drawn and a disgusting smirk painted on his face.''I know you're here kid! I don't have time to play games!'' the guard said as he walked over to the tent corner and ripped it apart.''Ha! Where 'ave they 'idden 'im?'' He questioned angrily as the siblings silently crept out of the Nursery. 

''Let's go! Now!'' Sylvia whispered as she led Amicia and Hugo towards the broken door to Beatrice's study.''Where's mummy?''Hugo whispered as Amicia once again shushed him. Another bash of a door alerted them of a guard as he walks through the hallway entrance into the room.''Where the fuck is 'e?'' the second guard questions just as the siblings hurry out of sight.

As the trio sneaked into the study, they quickly hid behind a cupboard containing Beatrice's books as the door was harshly opened and a guard entered the room.''Stay down'' Amicia whispered.

''Hugo! It's me, Gabrielle! Come here, quickly!'' Gabrielle's voice shouted from the next room over, unfortunately catching the guard's attention as he rushed towards the connecting doorway.''Hey you!What the hell are you doing? Where's the kid, eh? They heard the guard shout harshly. ''Quickly!'' Sylvia quietly said as they rush past both adults.

''Leave him alone!''They heard Gabrielle shout as they went closer to the door.''Shut your mouth! He belongs to the inquisition!''The guard shouted.''But He's just a child! You've lost your minds...'' a sickening puncture of metal and flesh interrupted the maid's voice before a slump was heard against the wooden floorboards.''Gabrielle!'' Amicia whispered in shock as Sylvia took a quick look into the other room before proceeding out of the study.

A guard covered in blood along with his weapon, sanding over Gabrielle's now dead body as he pulled his spear away from her.''There you go'' was all Sylvia hear the guard say as she felt her sister tug her out of the room.

''Amicia...'' Hugo called out as Amicia shushed him again as they stepped into the hallway, only for another sigh to greet them. They watched as a guard stabbed Lea near the stairs.''You should have handed over the child! Was it really that hard?'' The guard asked in a mocking voice as he stabbed Lea again before pushing her down.''Oh no'' Sylvia said as she attempted to cover her little brother's eyes.''Lea..'' Hugo whispered as Lea's shrieks bounced in the air.

''Stop, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!'' Lea shrieked as the guard stabbed her for the final time.''There you go! That'll teach you'' the guard said as they heard another voice of a servant scream.

''No! I'm begging you...Hugo's not here!''

''And you. stay 'ere! Let's make this very clear-Tell me... where is...Hugo...De Rune!'' They heard the guard shout as he kicked the servant, too distracted to see three children sneak past him down the stairs.

''Amicia! What's going on?'' Hugo asked as they looked around for any more guards.''Mother...We have to find mother...She'll...she'll know'' Amicia said as they entered into the main hall.

''Oh my go...Louise...''Sylvia whispered as they saw another guard walking towards the maid. ''You! Think it's funny making me run like that'' The guard shouted at her as Louise spotted the children walking behind the guard's back. ''Ha! Ha...Amicia!'' Louise called out as the guard knocked her down.''Please...'' she pleaded before being stabbed by the guard.''There's no point begging'. Bu don't worry, you won't die in vain. We serve a higher power'' was al the guard replied with.

''We need...We need to move...Don't look'' Amicia whispered as they sneaked into the dining hall.

Screams nearly left their bodies as the servant running in their view was pieced by a spear, the spear's owner walking away.''There's nothing here! Lady De Rune must have kept her research 'ere!'' The guard said. ''Ha! No..no'' Amicia panicked, clutching Hugo and Sylvia to her.''Where are your mistress's notes?'' they heard the guard ask.''No Amicia''Hugo said,tugging his sister from going forward.

''Speak up! Don't make me hurt you again''

''We have to...keep going'' Amicia panted as they crept towards the door to the warehouse.

''I have no idea! I only do the laundry!''

''Listen, this is your last chance... Tell us what you know about your mistress' research...''

''Even if I knew I wouldn't say anything! Lady Beatrice is a good soul!''

''Right, there are still rooms to be searched! Finish it!''

*STAB*

*SLUMP*

As the three walked through the warehouse and into the kitchen, Amicia ran to the backdoor and opened it, only to see the back of a guard as he turned around and saw them.

Sylvia quickly pushed her siblings behind her,sword clashing against spear as the guard moved back from her attack. The guard gave an evil smile as he approached the trio. Sylvia stood in front with her sword pointed towards the enemy, while Amica covered Hugo, taking one step back.

''Well well well. Where d'ya you think you're goin'?'' the guard taunted, not noticing the person behind him, holding a large rock in their hands before hitting it on the guard's head, knocking him out as he fell on the kitchen floor.

Beatrice crouched down, holding out her arms towards her children.''My children..'' she gasped as Hugo ran to his mother and hugged her as Amicia held her hand while Sylvia put her sword back in its hilt.

''What is happening?'' Amicia asked as Beatrice stood up while holding Hugo's hand gently.''We will be alright, do you hear me?Come on'' Beatrice said as all four ran out of the kitchen.