Chapter three: Nikola tesla

The next thing I remember was waking up in a room alone and i knew for a fine fact I wasn't in the hospital anymore...

The building felt gothic with its tall spires and cold metal beams but it was safe all the same, especially now when I needed it. It had many windows to look through and the view was spectacular but I noticed the wall and I wondered if this was a prison or something even worse. It was the atmosphere that scared me; for something so sinister, it provided comfort, and comfort meant everything when you lived like a pauper on the streets.

A shimmering, gold disk began to shine through the building. I stood there drinking in the liquid gold droplets that slowly began to warm up my pale skin and my rich feathers. A moment later, I finally saw the golden sun sitting in its rightful place among the soft blue sky. It made the sky more radiant as it climbed higher into the sky. But as beautiful as the morning was I knew today would be chaotic as it was time to move on.

"I don't know what to do." I spoke to myself thinking I was alone here in the small room, I didn’t even hear the door opening with my own unique senses. "It will be alright, you have people here to help Ana." I heard a voice reply and it was an unknown voice.

"Who are you?" I asked my eyes changing to a lighter azure colour I knew it was a sign of curiosity, the figure approached with a calm manner to his nature but I knew something was off.

"My Name is Nikola tesla; it is a pleasure to meet you." He replied

I could feel a dark aura radiating from him and I could feel my blood boil slightly and he noticed it was having an impact on me. He smirked and walked closer and I could feel my eyes change again but this time more forcefully.

Suddenly I tripped and fell down; A chill froze the back of my neck while I could I extended my nails and that was when I did see his powers come to light. His eyes were a dark black and I notice his nails extended an inch longer than mine, if he was looking for a fight I would gladly accept it.

"Nikola, when I said you could meet the new guest I didn’t mean you could scare her half to death." The voice was familiar.

"Helen, I see you have already taken a liking to her already." He replied backing away from me and his eyes returning to normal.

I sat there as the two of them spoke confused and a bit scared they paid me no mind as they were talking but I wanted to know where I was.

"Excuse me?" I asked "Where am i?"

It was the woman who turned to face me first and I could sense her calm aura around me.

"Welcome to the sanctuary Ana" she replied with a smile to her face.