7. Friends. Friends!

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I'll go get Jake now." Albert pulls out a chair in front of one of the sides of the game. "You can go ahead and take a seat." He says seeing Selozar nod his head, taking the seat. Albert then began walking over to the living room where Jake is at. "It is ready now!" Albert says seeing his friend using his phone quietly. "Oh okay, hold up." He mutters typing his final words before he sends a message.

"Okay let's go." Jake gets up from the couch, putting his phone away in his pocket. He follows after Albert going to the dining room, seeing Selozar sitting on a chair waiting in front of the game they're going to play. "What's the word, Sel?" Jake asked, already knowing Selozars new nickname by Albert saying it in the past couple of days. "I-It's a shortened version of my name..." Selozar replies quietly, feeling a little clueless. "Yes it is." Jake only said then stood quiet, his eyes looking over at the game they're going to play against each other.

"Albert go get us some drinks." Jake said, pulling out the chair from the other side, then sitting down on it. Albert rolls his eyes, then sighing at him. "Alright." He then walks over to Selozar before leaving to the kitchen. "What do you want to drink kitten?" He asks in a very gentle tone.

"A-Anything is okay with me." Selozar said then felt Albert kiss him on his head nodding. "And what do you want to drink?" He asked looking over at his friend with a small glare. "Water." Jake responded only, not caring so much he acted a little different, even though he did joke around with him. "I'll be right back, and I wuv you." Albert strokes Selozars hair for a second, walking away to the kitchen to get the two of them drinks. "I don't think he pronounced that correctly, but I still l-love him." Selozar says facing over Jake with a smile.

"Oh um, that's nice to hear." Jake said, thinking in his mind it is probably the millionth time he's heard that in his life or day. "My side is yellow and your side is red." Jake started to explain and Selozar paid attention. "You have to take turns adding one of these anywhere you want to." His hand shows the yellow checker, then puts it inside and it quickly slid down all the way to the bottom. "You can not let your opponent connect four. Vertically, diagonally or horizontally. Although you need to connect four as well to win."

"It is your turn now then it'll be mine again, you know how taking turns works." Jake tells him, seeing Selozar nod his head, beginning to concentrate on the game. He grabs one of the red checkers in the pile in front of him, then looks over at his many options to drop his piece inside. He started to decide where to add his piece in, it did seem important with every move.

After a short moment, he decided where to put his checker in but took a hesitation before doing so. He slowly lets it go, letting it slide down to the bottom. "Like that?..." He asked in a lowered tone. "Yeah like that, you're doing good so far." Jake felt like he was being watched by Albert in the distance, he didn't felt so safe to say anything like he's doing decently or even perfectly.

Jake takes his turn, he already had in mind where to put his yellow checker piece in. He did so letting it go, telling his friend it is his turn again just if he felt confused if it really keeps on going like this. While Selozar starts to decide for his next checker, Albert comes back with drinks in his hands. He passes both of them over to the two, watching his angel make his next move. "You're doing great so far!" Albert told Selozar happily when he saw all of his checkers in the red ones. "Y-You think so?"

"Of course I know so." Albert then pulls out a chair next to Selozar, sitting down on it and watches the game happening. "Should we teach him how to play monopoly too?" Albert asked Jake, seeing him make his next move with the yellow checker, he was being a little quicker than Selozar to pick. "It could take longer, especially since we don't have one. Plus, Adam is freaking out over the millions of monopoly games there is." Jake responded then thought for a moment in his mind as Selozar went with his move. "Maybe there is a chance he has the original, he told me he wasn't sure what he has. Though uno most likely."