0.6| "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬"

Start from the beginning

Simultaneously, they all turned to look at the priest. Erin and Michelle's eyes practically popped out of their heads over how 'hot' he was, they looked like cartoon characters with hearts in their eyes.
but just like Clare, Teagan didn't see anything interesting about him.
Sure he was nice looking, and sure he had nice curly hair, But Teagan was too hung up on another curly haired boy to even consider fancying The priest.

"I like his shiny hair!" Orla sighed
"So do I" James agreed, "I really like his shiny hair"

"Marry him then" Teagan scoffed under her breath, then turned her back on the priest and crossed her arms.
Lucky for her, no one seemed to hear her jealous comment.

Clare, who was totally oblivious to the allure that the priest had over her friends, tried to continue their conversation
"What were you saying, Erin?"
Erin didn't even bother to reply to Clare, all she did was shush her.

"His hairs not even that good!" Teagan complained under her breath, but sister Micheal seemed to have heard it, she gave Teagan an approving nod.
At least someone was on the same page here.

"Hello, children" the priests smooth voice addressed them.
Erin, Orla, James and Michelle, all melted a little more.

"Hello,father" they all sang, Teagan sighed and decided that she might as well just get the meeting over with, and she'd soon be on a one way trip to local fame.
The priest waved his hand dismissively and shook his head "please, just call me peter"

"Christ" sister Micheal said as she rolled her eyes, Teagan nodded in agreement and shared a knowing look with the nun. The look basically said, 'what a prick'.
Teagan only Hated the priest because it seemed that James was more than fascinated by him.
Sarah's plan of 'making James jealous' wasn't working how she thought it would, the exact opposite has accrued.

The priest, or peter, as he preferred to be called, strolled up-to sister Michael's desk and perched himself on top.
He clasped his hands together and peered down at the teens, Teagan couldn't get a read of him so she didn't know if he believed them or not.
"This is just going to be a very relaxed,informal chat"
He talked to them slowly like they were infants.
"I don't want you to think if me like I'm a priest. Think of me like a friend"

"Look" he said as he removed the white collar from his shirt, all of the girls gasped, except for Teagan.
"Just like you now" he smiled down at them.

"Dose" sister Micheal muttered, Teagan wanted to agree, but maybe he wasn't as bad as she thought he was, he seemed to be willing to hear them out. More than sister Micheal was.
Teagan still thought he was a dick, but a manageable dick.

Peter clasped his hands together and carried on the conversation "so, before we begin, do you guys have any questions for me?"

Unbeknownst to peter, he had just opened up an invitation for the girls to fawn over him.
Erin's hand shot up so quick that all Teagan saw was a blur.

"Is that your real eye colour or are they contacts?"
Teagan rolled her eyes, he wasn't even that good looking, she'd seen far better looking people.
One was even sat in the room with her.

"These are my real eyes" he nodded and put his lips into a thin smile.
"Anyone else?. Yes,James"

Teagan looked up from her lap and turned to James, her face lit up when she saw the smile on his face, it then dimmed because it wasn't for her.
"Is that a firm holding gel you're using?" He asked in wonder.
The last thing Teagan wanted was james changing his hair to look peters, She loved James hair.
"It's a mousse" Peter replied.