Chapter Two.

A/n: thanks for reading.  There's a picture of Dominic Ardazio.

I woke up the next morning with a pit in my stomach. I wondered if it was all just a dream. I rubbed my eyes then I realized it wasn't a dream. 

I stumbled out of bed looked at the clock. I was going to be late for the interview. Dominic had told told me everything I needed to know about Greystone Global. Dominic had Miranda prepare a resume for me. It was quite impressive. I came out the shower and got dressed in black Chanel pencil skirt and white chiffon blouse with a white tweed Chanel jacket and nine west pumps. I was impressed with the way I looked. My cell phone began ringing. I looked at it, it was Bruce.

''Good morning Bruce. How are you?'' I asked.

'' Not bad Miss Reeves. There is a black SUV parked outside the apartment waiting for you. The driver's name is Dylan, he'll be taking you to and from work. '' he replied.

'' Okay. '' I replied.

I grabbed my bag and folder.

The ride to Greystone Global was short. I walked into the building with my heart beating a mile a minute. I walked over to the receptionist and asked

'' Hi I'm here for an interview. '' I said.

'' Okay down the hall first door on your right, there's others seated so just have and a seat they'll be with you. '' she replied.

I gave a curt nod and motioned down the hall. I sat on the available chair. There were quite a few people waiting. Hours past then finally it was my turn. I was the last person.

I stood behind the chair and waited for him to tell me to sit.

'' You may have a seat Miss...'' he said but trailed off.

'' Reeves, Melissa Reeves.'' I replied.

'' I'm sorry Miss Reeves but my Human Resource Manager is out with the flu, so I had to do the interviews myself.'' he replied.

His accent sounded so sexy. Aiden Greystone was gorgeous. His blonde hair was sleek back and his blue eyes reminded me of the Caribbean Sea. He spoke once more sending my mind into a world wind

'' Your resume is very impressive Miss Reeves. I see you have worked for Gabadine Corporation, First Global and Roxborough Enterprises. Those are top notch companies. What would you say are your best qualities? '' he asked. 

I was completely mesmerized by his looks. He was very attractive and his accent was icing on the cake. He could have replaced Chris Hemsworth in Thor. He did resemble him.

'' Well Mr. Greystone, I'm very determined. My determination is what drives me. I will work relentlessly to complete any given task. I am also a practical person. I develop and apply practical solutions.''I replied.

He gave a nod then replied

'' How will you be an asset to this company if hired? ''

I replied

'' I have years of experience in the field Mr. Greystone, so I know how to develop and apply sound business and investment techniques geared at improving the profitability and efficiency of a business. I also possess good interpersonal and human relation skills as well as strong analytical skills and effective management and leadership skills.'' I replied.

I sounded so true I could almost fool myself. Dominic had added a few years to my age I was 22 but my resume said I was 29.

Aiden looked at me with widened eyes.

'' Okay Miss Reeves. We will be contacting you if you are selected.'' he said.

I smiled then left. I felt bad about lying, but I needed the money. I just had to land the job and not blow my cover. I called Dylan who was at a near by Cafe. Dylan took me home and I decided I'd Google Aiden Greystone.